Found the Faith to Believe in Myself!

Options
2»

Replies

• thatgirlLeah
    thatgirlLeah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing your story! It is so incredibly motivating to know what is possible with time and determination. Sending a standing ovation from Minnesota!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are one awesome lady! And yes, you look terrific in your dollar store suit!! :laugh: Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • patsyg12
    patsyg12 Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome! I have just started the food journal. It's amazing just how much of the wrong foods I have been eating. Your story has really inspired me to continue to eat healthy, exercise and to stay on track. Thanks so very much for helping me to see the bigger (smaller) picture.
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome, amazing, inspirational, beautiful.... you are all those things!!! WTG.
  • CrystaLight74
    Options
    Very well written!!! I have been waiting with great anticipation for you to write your story :) You have done an amazing job! I'm so happy to be among your Pals... and I continue to cheer you on as you walk (run or swim) in your new-found freedom! Congratulations on your tremendous success, my friend!!!! (High five!)
  • Ladylouwolf
    Options
    What a wonderful journey you are on! I truly enjoyed reading it! You look amazing! God bless you!!!!
  • alisonsurf
    alisonsurf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference! I hate running as well although I have done a few tris in th past I am thinking of doing one that is SUP, mountain bike and trail run. Any way, congratulations and thank you for sharing, it really inspires me!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • caroalonzo
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS ! :D
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    the amount of inspiration to describe your story through words and photos could fill an ocean! you are amazing!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just. Amazing. Such an inspiring and wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!
  • oceanmistcali
    oceanmistcali Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    fanastic
  • farida1960
    farida1960 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. Thanks for sharing.
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love your story. I also had to find my own strength and believe that I could do it, and that I was worth it. I'm planning to get my first triathlon in this summer as long as my training injuries co-operate.
  • ShanStar78
    ShanStar78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is great!! I read your story because I still feel like I need to find the faith to believe in myself, thank you for sharing!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    What a transformation inside and out. You look like the athlete you are. A great success story thanks for the advice along with your story.
  • EnduranceGirl2
    EnduranceGirl2 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow! You go girl!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You're an inspiration.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!