Android App

Options
Anyone using the Android App for MFP? I cant figure out how to "complete" daily food entries.....I can do everything else but at the end of the day I still have to go to my PC and click "complete entry". Oh wait, I can't track how much water I am drinking either. Which sucks because I've become spoiled to updating on the fly and at the end of the day I cannot remember how much water I've put down.

Thanks

Replies

• SabrinaM85
    Options
    Hey there! I use the Android app. I have a MyTouch from T-Mobile. When I open the app and it shows my daily summary, I click add to diary. There is has breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. Cardio & strength. And then water. Try updating the app? However, I do believe you are correct on not being able to complete the entry. Hope this helps.
  • acreator24
    acreator24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    lol, Duh, I found the water bit...Thanks Sabrina! I hope they put out an update for it so I can complete my food entries for the day.
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    You are so welcome. Maybe we should go into the Android market and leave them a comment saying we want that feature added. Best of luck to you!!
  • B_Steppuhn
    B_Steppuhn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I either go online and complete it or use my droid browser to just finish it. I wish they would add completion also!
  • OlatheSurferDude
    OlatheSurferDude Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the iPhone app and I don't see this feature on it either. Though I may be missing it as I just started yesterday. Actually until I read this post I didn't even know about the completion feature on the web site.