Hi everyone......

Options
I'm new to MFP. Well, I actually joined in Jan. of this year, but never got started until now. I want to lose at least 50 pounds. It's so hard for me. I can do ok at breakfast and lunch, but have a hard time when it comes to supper. You see I have 5 year old twins and a 10 year old. It's hard for me to prepare a meal that they like and not eat it myself. my husband and I are trying to walk everyday, but only get in 15 to 30 minutes a day. I can use all the help I can get. I get discouraged very easily.:smile:

Replies

• stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    can you do something with the 5 & 10 year olds in your life? Kids usually love to get out and play. Plus what a great example you would be giving them. Can you rollerblade where you are at? That is what I did when my girls were little. Even threw the baby in the stroller and pushed her while we bladed. How about swimming with them that's so much fun for the kids and a great workout for you.

Best to you.
  • acreator24
    acreator24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Chicken for dinner.....4 ozs 100 calories...that's half a breast. So I eat 3 of them.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can play ball with the young ones. When my girls were small they loved playing with Mom....duck, duck, goose; ring around the Rosie, four square, hopskoch or playing chase. This way everyone has fun and it's a workout too. Even your 10 year old can join the fun