Newbie looking for motivational friends in their 40's.

Options
2»

Replies

• prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hello! My name is Marta and I am 41. Need to loose 50 pounds and have lost 14 already. This site is wonderful. Lots of help and support!

Send me a friends request and lets do this!
  • rhubarboo
    rhubarboo Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi there :-) I'm 40 and joined MFP on 1st January and have appreciated the support and encouragement provided by my friends! I'm happy to do the same for you, so feel free to add me! Good luck with your journey!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and could use a kick in the butt sometimes! :happy:
  • k150237
    k150237 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I''m 43 and had let myself go and went through some major life challenges and changes over the last few years. So I'm on this journey to get back to being healthy. I added you.
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Am 45 and need to loose another 30 lbs at least. Add if you like. Love to give and get motivation. Good luck!!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's and I love being encouraging..I also am bubbly and a whole lot of fun so I could help make this journey a happier one...I'll send you an invite :-D

Ruth
  • Walking_Ace
    Walking_Ace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hlello! I just joined MFP today. I'll send you a friend request.
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. Anyone else feel free to add me too. I'm on here constantly and workout 5-6X per week.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You may add me too!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Been on for about 6 months. 46, add me
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Sent a couple of invites!

I'm 42 with 50+ to lose, probably 70 total by the time I'm done, down 12 so far, and am ready to ramp up those numbers!

Feel free to add me, my diary is open!
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’ve been using MFP for a little over a year and done okay. I’m 48 and a Bears fan if that’s okay with a Wisconsinite!
  • KathyPerry70
    KathyPerry70 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! Just turned 43 (with as many pounds to lose as I have years behind me) and have been loving this site for just over a month now. Welcome on board!
  • DRTChic
    DRTChic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Also, new to site...last week...saw my first 5lbs of many gone...
  • tinaduplay
    tinaduplay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • jbetch
    jbetch Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request. Im always open to new friends and support. Lost 48 lbs since Jan 9th. More to go no matter how long it take. Active logging @ 170+ days. Everyone is welcome to friend me!
  • Spackle43
    Spackle43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    43, living in GA and just getting started on making a healthier me! Would love as much support as possible and I am here for anyone that needs support, recipe ideas etc.
  • oofdieblunk
    oofdieblunk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in a few weeks! Feel free to add me!