NEW IN TOWN AND LOVE THE SUPPORT!!

This is my first attempt of keeping an online food journal. I briefly signed up for another tracker, but I never logged on. Now, I feel that I am ready to conquer my weight journey. I have been trying to make better food choices and workout atleast 4 days a week. I would love to connect with people who are positive tips and have fun, yummy, healthy recipes. I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening!

Replies

• Welcome....My name is Betty...please feel free to add me as a friend. Encouragement is all we can ask for....:smile:
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Welcome! I'm good for offering encouragement!
  • fromks2tx
    fromks2tx Posts: 1
    I am 42 and new to this type of weight loss attempt. I have about 70 pounds to lose, I work in an office where I sit for most of the day. I have started working out (5 days a week) to a DVD called Just Walk by Leslie Sansone. I have been over weight for most of my life, mostly due to child birth... OK maybe it has more to due with my love for chocolate... but I m all out of excuses since my youngest is now 19. I am going to do this and would love to have friends to encourage and be encouraged by. I log on daily and like using this program, can't wait to learn more about it.