My Weightloss Journey :)

Options
I didn't think I was going to do this. I was embarrassed to show the world who I use to be and how much I use to weigh... but I figured this is the NEW ME and I need to celebrate my achievements! I hope you will watch this video and enjoy it. Even if you do not leave a comment, I hope it will give you some kind of inspiration! To those who are still struggling or trying to lose weight, NEVER GIVE UP! I am rooting for you because I know how it truly feels in and out!

A NOTE TO ALL HATERS!: your rude comments will be REMOVED. this video is intended for people who need inspiration and for friends and families.

Please copy and paste the YOUTUBE link into another internet browser, there you will see the movie I made!

Thanks for watching.. May God Bless you all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nO3Laa8eR4

Replies

• KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job!!! :) What an inspiration.
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Neat video. Thanks for sharing it!!
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    This video nearly brought tears to my eyes... You look BEAUTIFUL now and so vibrant, healthy, and full of life! I'm so proud of you for this amazing achievement! And I'm even happier to see that you've found Christ! Thank you for posting this video :]
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    WOW! Inspiring! And you look STUNNING! Way to go!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow! You rock girlie! Amazing transformation! Congrats on your hard work!!!!
  • gsantiago
    Options
    Great Video, good motivation congratulations!:smile:

685939.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • heathera1980
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic and are an inspiration to me! :) Thanks so much for sharing
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Awesome !!! Thanks for sharing !!
  • nica8605
    nica8605 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    that is sooo awesome!!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You're BEAUTIFUL before & now, but you're HAPPY & HEALTHIER now which is the most important. Thanks for sharing your story. It's truly inspiring.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    you should be so proud of yourself. You did it and now you are inspiring others to do it
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome job... Way to go
  • Sherry44
    Sherry44 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This video DID make me cry! It was wonderful and so are you! God bless!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! You look amazing! It actually looks like you lost more than 100 lbs! I would have guessed 150! You look SO GOOD!
  • Rosandra
    Options
    Loved it! Thanks for posting that!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You should be so proud! I love how you said that 2010 was your year! I feel the same way about myself. I finally decided to do something for ME and put myself first and that has been the difference this time! Way to go!

LaughingDani:laugh:
  • bell4me
    bell4me Posts: 3
    Options
    Great video and you are an inspiration! I am just beginning my journey and have 110 pounds to lose. One pound at a time.
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    OH MY GOD GIRL!! WOW!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!! YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE MY OWN VIDEO TOO!!!
    AWWWWW GIRL!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUU!!! I CANT WAIT FOR ME TOO TO REACH GOAL!!! :D
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Love the video!! You look so beautiful in all of your photos. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You are a great motivator :)
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is incredible! Your video blessed my socks off. May the rest of your life's journey be as successful and favored as your weightloss journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!