So...What Can Happen In 2 Weeks?

Options

Replies

• ea101367
    ea101367 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow, a real show of courage and love. Congratulations to you and what a wondweful loving man you share your life with!!
    Such an inspiation to us all.
  • Cheerleader103
    Options
    Simply amazing:happy:
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I got a bit teary eyed when I read your story and saw your pictures. I don't know you, but I am so incredibly proud of you!!! You are such an inspirational lady and you have done so much in those 2 short weeks! You deserve some high 5's and applause for determination and bravery! I always used to go to the pool, but I would only go if my larger friend went with me because that made it less painful for me...well, this summer, I have gone BY MYSELF! No hiding behind anyone else...and I am starting to have the confidence and pride in myself that I can overcome these things too! Keep up the amazing progress...You are going to be the motivation I need to push through today and do an awesome workout! WAY TO GO!!!
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great!!!!!!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You have SUCH a great personality! I admire your bravery and will continue to watch you shine!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! <3
  • IAMthePrize
    Options
    i just started here and you are the first person who is older than I am that I see doing this. I feel so hopeful knowing that though you are older and have limits you have done so well. I have hip and neck issues I will have to go around. I'm almost 50 and should lose about 107 lbs. I've tried this before and haven't been able to keep at it. You are an inspiration! Tell your hubby how wonderful I think he is too. I wish I had that kind of support.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, simply amazing. I read your other post and was so happy to read this update. You are a reminder that fitness and healthy choices are always possible. Your husband is a reminder that spouses can be loving, kind, and supportive.
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are proof that we can't let a set of scales deter us from our goals. And you have an absolutely magical smile! Good for you!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! This is exactly why I read the success stories and yours has definitely been one of the best I've ever read.
  • marinatan1982
    marinatan1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! Thank you for sharing your experience!
  • lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story :) You are beautiful, and look so happy!! Keep it up!
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Halfway through reading this post I realized I was smiling the entire time. You are amazing and truly show that if we give ourselves that little push that most of us either don't do or are afraid to do...we can accomplish awesome triumphs! Keep it up!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you are my inspiration!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I love reading your posts :smile: In fact, this is only the second one I read of yours and I totaly admire you. :flowerforyou: You have such a great attitude and you're so courageous! I can imagine how hiding/ preventing yourself from doing activites for a whole life must have been... Thank you for posting your story and hopefully maybe you'll pass on some strenght to others that are in the same boat.

Also congratulation on that great progress you're making doing laps!
  • Jannie75Y
    Jannie75Y Posts: 12
    Options
    I salute you! Inspirational
  • BlackBeltInTraining
    BlackBeltInTraining Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ma'am, you are truly an inspiration to me! Keep it up, you're amazing!
  • jilloldehoeft
    jilloldehoeft Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • noellerocks
    Options
    This brought me to tears - you are amazing!!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Get it, beautiful woman! You inspire us all! I'm in awe of your self love & acceptance... Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!