i have 80 pounds to lose. needs friends.

Options
new here

i have 80 pounds to lose,so if you wan't to add me i need all the support i can get.

Replies

• marc8686
    marc8686 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What kind if support are you looking for ?
  • canthate
    canthate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i like working out , but just have a hard time staying on track and dieting.
  • marc8686
    marc8686 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    How much u looking to lose?
  • sottinger1
    Options
    I have 97 to lose. I'm in the same boat. We're all here to help each other right? I'm new too!
  • jessica_lawyer
    jessica_lawyer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I VE TO LOOSE 22 POUNDS. ALL THE BEST
  • a1105536
    a1105536 Posts: 4
    Options
    I've got to lose another 14kg (about 30lbs). I've lost 6kg already just walking an hour a day and using this app to carefully watch my kilojoules. You can do it! Just be rigorous and don't let yourself give in too easily. You will see results. Just stick at it!

Concentrate on filling yourself up on vegies at your main meals before you touch anything else...makes it so much easier I find to have the willpower to not eat anything bad. After a couple of weeks your stomach will shrink and you will have fewer and fewer cravings.

Best of luck,

Adam :-)
  • maxiimise
    maxiimise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose yet to my goal weight! Already lost 17! You can do this!
  • TrainEliteCom
    Options
    Here is an archive of weight loss workouts from my website http://trainelite.com/workouts/?workout-type=weight-loss As I'm sure you know diet is the other half of the battle. Check out articles on the front page we have tons of diet tips and information.
  • ronnie554
    ronnie554 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Take it slowly and remember Rome wasnt built in a day.

Never lose hope and keep the faith.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You are the right place but one thing a lot new people don't realize is support goes two ways and it will make you more successful if the goal is on the (we) and not the I seriously I have deleted people that seemed to think support on this site was one sided. You will do great focus on BOTH you and supporting your MFP's!