43 days and 11lbs gone!

Options
Colbertooo
Colbertooo Posts: 7 Member
Hey everyone, just thought I'd post my progress so far

SW: 219
CW: 208
GW: 165

Just weighed myself and happy that I'm under 210 now! I'm seeing a massive difference in my body, I've lost 4 inches off my chest, 4 inches off my stomach, 2 inches off my weight and 2.5 inches off my neck!

I'd add pictures but I'm not confident enough yet! It is possible to lose weight people, you just need a strong mind and a strong heart, if you want it...

GO FOR IT!

Thanks for reading :D
Lee~

Edit
I should also mention it's only been 43 days so far

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Your start weight and goal weight are almost identical to mine. I've been on maintenance over a year. I'm just a lot older. :-) Good luck!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Lee, you are doing great things for yourself. I know someday you will be confident enough to post pictures!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Talk about a flying start! well done you!
  • Colbertooo
    Options
    Oh wow, that's crazy haha! I plan to get close to my goal weight by about February 2014, I know it's gonna be difficult and I know it might not be possible but that's my target and I plan to go for it, are you just dieting or are you doing cardio & strength too?
  • Colbertooo
    Options
    Thank you so much :D
  • Colbertooo
    Options
    Thanks! I should also mention I am only 21 :tongue:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that's crazy haha! I plan to get close to my goal weight by about February 2014, I know it's gonna be difficult and I know it might not be possible but that's my target and I plan to go for it, are you just dieting or are you doing cardio & strength too?
    February 14th is a very healthy rate of loss. Being younger should be an advantage I think. I run and lift weights. For me, I found that I didn't have to be anywhere near perfect, but I am diligent. I've logged nearly 600 days in a row. I log it all, the good the bad and the ugly.
  • Colbertooo
    Options
    February 14th is a very healthy rate of loss. Being younger should be an advantage I think. I run and lift weights. For me, I found that I didn't have to be anywhere near perfect, but I am diligent. I've logged nearly 600 days in a row. I log it all, the good the bad and the ugly.

I do the exact same, logging stuff definitely keeps you going, even when those small cheat meals come along. I must say, you look great and congrats on your loss so far :) I'm doing cardio 6 times a week for at least 45 minutes as well as lifting and stuff. 600 days is a lot, that's amazing! You're a good inspiration :happy:
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well done you! Keep going it doesn't matter if you fall off the wagon but the important bit is getting back on! Logging is deffo the answer so try and keep it going. Congrats again and look forward to seeing less of you in the future!
  • Colbertooo
    Options
    Well done you! Keep going it doesn't matter if you fall off the wagon but the important bit is getting back on! Logging is deffo the answer so try and keep it going. Congrats again and look forward to seeing less of you in the future!

Thank you and I see what you did there :tongue: it's great having this community section to motivate you, it's definitely keeping me going seeing all the success stories
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!