The Sandy Introduction

Options
Hello all,

I don't know really how to introduce myself to fitness pal but here it goes....

I'm Sandy from Sydney, Australia.. i'll state the obvious i need to loose a chunk of weight!.. I'm 29 and need to loose a fair amount of kgs.. 10-20 mark I'm not sure as i haven't weight myself as yet... but the next 6 months of this year is my crunch time.

If you have a 6 pack and are here for support to get an 8 pack I'm sorry but i cant relate to you.. i wish i could trust me lol.

I would love new friendships of people who are in the same boat as me. That being a soft marshmallow.. So we can whine to another and cheer and push another along at the same time.. and who knows if you live close by we could celebrate with a pizza once we reach our goal!

Thanks for reading my intro guys wish you all the best in your journey.

Sandy

Replies

• ManjKA
    ManjKA Posts: 35
    Options
    Hiya,

Although the pizza sounds good, I'm not near you, but I'll add you! I am nearly half way to losing 10 kilos and have some great days, and some not so great days, so can completely relate!

Good luck : )
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy,
    I'm Ben from Tasmania!
    I'm committed to a sustainable healthy lifestyle that involves a well balanced calorie controlled diet and regular intense physical exercise. I've some way to go.
    Feel free to friend me, I'd be happy to give you support and cheer you on.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • MEZAE
    MEZAE Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi Sandy, i have completed my first week on MFP. Would be awsome if i had a 8 pack or 6 pack or 4 pack, heck ill take a 2 pack lol. I am a 31 year old female wanting to loose 47 pounds. feel free to add me.
  • Akeria1
    Akeria1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 from Buffalo Ny! I would also luv to meet new friends I'm working on losing 130lbs =O sounds so daunting!! Lol well I must say when I get any pack be ready for pics cause I will be flaunting it!!! :)
  • face1984
    face1984 Posts: 6
    Options
    :happy: