(WARNING: repetitive :( Several ?? for anyone bored!

Options
HI! For anyone who is bored enough to answer all or any of these questions!!!!

1. Paleo vs Vegan (raw, normal vegan, 801010) I am mostly paleo, and for those of you who follow the blood type diet, I am type O....The only thing is, I have been Vegan before and I LOVED it!!!! I just feel leaner when eating lean proteins......Has anyone tried both? If so what works best for you?

2. Skinny Fat....This is going to sound awful, but I need to look "skinny fat" It sounds VERY unhealthy...I know, but I play the role of a girl that is in high school, and I cannot look mature for the sake of my job!!! gots to get paid! So my question is, what would you guys suggest I do to achieve this look?

3. The Fruit Debate...DUN DUN DUNNNNNN....OKKKKKAY....any tips on bringing my long lost love back in my diet without the FRUIT GUT!?

Okay so I know I asked a lot of questions! MY BAD IM NEW IM NEW! But any small advice would help! Thank You!!!!!!

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    What the H is the fruit gut???
  • AsleepintheGarden
    AsleepintheGarden Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    well this is embarrassing, but every time I eat 3+ servings of fruit I get a HUGE fruit gut....
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    When I eat an apple when I'm very hungry, my stomach makes the weirdest noises. Is that what you mean?
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

1. Paleo vs Vegan (raw, normal vegan, 801010) I am mostly paleo, and for those of you who follow the blood type diet, I am type O....The only thing is, I have been Vegan before and I LOVED it!!!! I just feel leaner when eating lean proteins......Has anyone tried both? If so what works best for you?

2. Skinny Fat....This is going to sound awful, but I need to look "skinny fat" It sounds VERY unhealthy...I know, but I play the role of a girl that is in high school, and I cannot look mature for the sake of my job!!! gots to get paid! So my question is, what would you guys suggest I do to achieve this look?

3. The Fruit Debate...DUN DUN DUNNNNNN....OKKKKKAY....any tips on bringing my long lost love back in my diet without the FRUIT GUT!?

Okay so I know I asked a lot of questions! MY BAD IM NEW IM NEW! But any small advice would help! Thank You!!!!!!

1. If you feel best being vegan, go for it. Listen to your body. I would just really really recommend AGAINST 80/10/10
    2. Eat carbs, do cardio, don't do any strength training.
    3. Never heard of fruit gut
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    well this is embarrassing, but every time I eat 3+ servings of fruit I get a HUGE fruit gut....
    Allergy?
  • chanel1twenty
    chanel1twenty Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of for question 2 is, think & eat like a high school girl lol

Eat mostly bad, sugary foods, but because you're so worried about looking fat go through random days at a time, prob like 2-3 days in a row twice a month, where you restrict calories, eat only salad, fruit, & diet coke with just one tiny bag of BAKED lays & also on those days go for a short jog but TELL everyone you ran for like, 2 hours omggg! Then on those nights around midnight eat a sleeve of oreos, cry about doing that, vow to never do it again, & repeat the next day.

I think that's how most 15 year-old girls do it.

Seriously though, do try to eat & exercise like a teenager. That's the logical way to try to look like one, right?
  • AsleepintheGarden
    Options
    hahahahaha, you know it actually sounds extremely accurate....im just not familiar with it, because I was a HUGE teenager who cared more about grades, and ate ONE 2 MANY tastykakes.....thanks for the help!
  • AsleepintheGarden
    Options
    maybe to fructose??? yikes...another allergy! I already have a wheat one....#firstworldproblems
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    It's not the fruit. Fruit is good for you. High school girls are only skinny fat if they don't eat properly and are sedentary.

Edited for typo.
  • AsleepintheGarden
    Options

1. If you feel best being vegan, go for it. Listen to your body. I would just really really recommend AGAINST 80/10/10
    2. Eat carbs, do cardio, don't do any strength training.
    3. Never heard of fruit gut

Thanks so much for the help!!!! Yeah 801010 probably only appeals to me, bc I miss fruit so much lol. It does kind of seem like a scary cult 0.o
  • AsleepintheGarden
    Options
    It's not the fruit. Fruit is good for you. High school girls are only skinny fat if they are don't eat properly and are sedentary.

Thanks for your help!!!!! xx