5'6", looking for friends with similar goals!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm just looking for a good, supportive group of people on here so we can help keep each other motivated! I joined MFP in June of 2011 and learned I was pregnant in Oct. 2011. I had my daughter last June and since then I've lost all of my pregnancy weight (52lbs), plus an additional 14lbs. I'm 6lbs away from my goal weight of 130lbs and I'm currently training for my first half marathon. I do crossfit once in a while when I can and other various exercises. Please feel free to add me! :o)

Replies

• meme1997
    meme1997 Posts: 21
    Options
    i am 16 years old and i want to lose 5 kg ... i am 149 cm we dont have the same goals but .. feel free to add me if you want !!
  • z0mbi3lady
    z0mbi3lady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 131 and looking to lose about 10 lbs, mostly through training for races (running). Sounds like we're meant to be pals!
  • fatmanda1234
    fatmanda1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and went from 180 to 151 and I've hit a plateau over the last couple months. I want to get down to 135! I have two kids who are 5 and 7 and I'm still trying to lose the baby weight :-)
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    5'5''
    Roughly 10 lbs to go.
    Please feel free to add. :)
  • alicecorsiatto
    alicecorsiatto Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", no kids, down to 147 and would ultimately like to be at 135. This last little bit seems to be the hardest! I would be happy to give and get some motivation, add me if you would like!
  • pattyann37
    Options
    hello, my name is Patty I am down almost 60lbs and have about 35 more to go looking to make new friends... I think friends are very encouraging. please feel free to add me,