Hi Just Joined-Need Support!

Options
Hey Everyone-

I just joined today and I am so focused and fired up to lose weight. I don't have any friends and I would love your support as I embark on this new weight loss journey.

Replies

• classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Renee. I just joined a few days ago and need support too. I've been doing it on my own since February and have done ok but I know with all the help here things will only get better. Good luck to you.
  • flowerpower263
    flowerpower263 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI, I JOINED ABOUT 6 WEEKS AGO AND I'VE LOST 17LBS ALREADY! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STAY WITH THE ALOTTED CALORIES IT WORKS! AL LITTLE EXERCISE A FEW TIMES A WEEK AND YOU'RE SET! GOOD LUCK!:happy:
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    HI IM JOYCE, I JOINED LAST MONDAY. I WEIGH EVERY FRIDAY, LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FRIDAY TO SEE HOW WELL I HAVE DONE. I USE TO BE A FACEBOOK JUNKIE NOW I AM ON MFP EVERYDAY. LOVE IT..GOOD LUCK, WE CAN NE FRIENDS IF YOU WANT.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone.....I am new and not new, I did this for about 6 months, disappeared while I went to school and have started up again after 6 months.....I went to the doctor last week and he told me to hold the carbs...............so I am LLC - Living Low Carb! Have lost officially 9 lbs since last week! At first you are so excited about all the food you get to eat.............and then....just like lower cal eating you have to worry about your choices...................but good luck and welcome!
  • tootsie3
    Options
    Hi. I am also new and looking for some support, tips, stories, and friends. Wishing everyone luck!
  • memphis7979
    memphis7979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think adding the friends has helped alot. Motivation and someone watching your progress! Add me as a friend if you want... Good luck and stick with it...
  • memphis7979
    memphis7979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You started with joining a great website. This is far easier that anyother one I have found, with support - it works. Add me as a friend if you want. I didn't add friends when I first started. I think since I have, having other watch my progress, is keeping me on track.
    :smile: