belly busting exercises needed ;)

Options
Please. Have a little issue with my belly... What to tone the top part of the belly x

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    If you still have fat to lose off your belly, it will not look toned. The only way to do that is with a calorie deficit. If you lost the fat and still want more muscle, then strength training. Actually, pull-ups really work the upper abs, believe it or not:) I'm thinking a rowing machine would also work...
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a fun way to get rid of belly fat. My belly is where I have lost most.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Tone it by eating the proper amount of calories to lose weight and by resistance training so that the weight you lose is primarily fat
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Eat a proper diet and lift weights. The only way to get abs and to "tone" your body is to lower your bodyfat so the muscles show up. I do abs maybe once every other week and my stomach looks better than it ever did when I ate bad, did 1.5 hours of cardio and 20 minutes of abs everyday.
  • jujunnaichi
    Options
    Eat a proper diet and lift weights. The only way to get abs and to "tone" your body is to lower your bodyfat so the muscles show up. I do abs maybe once every other week and my stomach looks better than it ever did when I ate bad, did 1.5 hours of cardio and 20 minutes of abs everyday.

This.
  • emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    May I look at your food diary and see what types of food you eat.
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options

She's a monster!:D
  • carlos13th
    carlos13th Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You cant just loose fat on your belly you had to just lower your general fat level by loosing weight. Eat well at a calorie deficit and exercising should help.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

This.

This x2. You can't spot reduce, you just have to exercise, eat right, and be patient.

You can do just ab exercises, but it's not going to make the fat on that part of the body go away 1st.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Always this.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs works well too! Shaun T
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too! I've been eating under maintenance for almost EVERY single day since I started this new lifestyle change (Feb. 12th to current), and I'm eating AS clean as I can, and my waist has gone down about.. four inches? Or a little more! But make sure to have 'cheat meals'- they'll definitely keep your body working efficiently! And lift, lift, lift! :)
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    What are they teaching in school these days? This kind of thing used to be taught in health and phys ed classes from elementary school on up.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

This! I rarely do abs and I do 30 minute of cardio once a week. The other days out of the week I do 45 minutes of lifting. I have visible abs.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

This! I rarely do abs and I do 30 minute of cardio once a week. The other days out of the week I do 45 minutes of lifting. I have visible abs.

I'm 'miring! Your abs are awesome! :flowerforyou: