Need Accountability

Options
So here is an update on myself. Three weeks ago I found myself in the ER with heart attack like symptoms. I was convinced that I was having a heart attack and I was a goner. Four hours, a blood test, EKG test, a chest X-ray, and a doctor follow up later it was determined that I had a sever case of acid reflux! Long story short, this scared me and gave me a much needed wake up call. I want to be as healthy as possible for my family (my wifey and three sons). I have since dropped a total of 21 pounds in three weeks and I am determined to drop another 70-80 pounds! I'm hoping that by using this site/app, I will have accountability that i so desperately need. I'm excited to see what results I will have over the next year or so.

Replies

• fit4justme
    fit4justme Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 21 lbs. This site is full of a lot of good resources. Feel free to add me - I log in daily.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    u can add me.. I log everyday as well.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on making the decision to change. Feel free to add me , I log every day and try to communicate with most of my friends a couple of times a week some even daily.
  • Britt73087
    Options
    Awesome job so far and great attitude! Feel free to add me as well!
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    OMG I did basically the same thing. I was having chest pains so I went to urgent care. They ran all kinds of tests to find out it was heart burn! LOL. This was before my weight loss so I can understand completely how this scared you. Feel free to add me, I log in daily and have lost 47 lbs using weight watchers and this site :))