Cure for the Itis....

Options
kooltray87
kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
OMG I get CRAZY sleepy after every meal! :-( I'm eating clean according to my meal plan...Does anyone know how to kick the itis???

Replies

• kooltray87
    Options
    Anyone?
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Aha, the Itis! It's not my friend either, espscially when i've planned to go out for a run or something in the evenings. I tend to eat little and often....so if i am planning on exercising in the evening, i'll split my meal in two and half half of it before exercise and half of it after.

Otherwise caffeine :p
  • kooltray87
    Options
    Yeah I figured caffeine might be the answer :-/ But I already get very little sleep, so I try not to mess it up with too much caffeine.
  • allshebe
    allshebe Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Yeah I figured caffeine might be the answer :-/ But I already get very little sleep, so I try not to mess it up with too much caffeine.

Maybe the answer, then, is to get more sleep - either at night, or taking a nap during the day (I have an hour lunch and sometimes catch a 30-45 minute power nap out in my car, as I'm also chronically "sleep deprived")
  • kooltray87
    Options

Maybe the answer, then, is to get more sleep - either at night, or taking a nap during the day (I have an hour lunch and sometimes catch a 30-45 minute power nap out in my car, as I'm also chronically "sleep deprived")

Thats so crazy it might work! lol I only get 30 mins on my lunch so napping doesn't really work. But since my job moved from 7am to 5am I've been even worse on the exhaustion tip.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Cure for the itis = 7-8 hrs of sleep every night. Also, take naps when you need/can. The body needs the recharge.