Not done yet, but over halfway there! 74lbs down

Options

Replies

• mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! I wouldn't want to lose anymore:)
  • Trophywifey28
    Options
    you look fabulous! I wouldn't want to lose anymore:)

Really wanting to get to a healthy weight. Right now my BMI is still obese.
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING!!!!! I'd be THRILLED w/ what u got right now!
  • katinachaos
    katinachaos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yay! Tall girl progress! There is hope and it's super to see that even at over 200 you can look so healthy and fit!

How in the heck did you keep your boobs? I think most of my weight is dropping off of the twins, Mary Kate and Ashley are looking pretty sad these days...
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    Wow!!!! I don't see where you would need to lost 70 more pounds lol at your height...wouldn't that be considered underweight? That is average weight for me and I am 5'7"!!!!

At any rate, congratulations!!!! Seeing people like you who have come so far is definitely an inspiration!!!!
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up! Glad to see another tall person still looking great yet not at goal! I'll surely friend you.
  • Trophywifey28
    Options
    Wow!!!! I don't see where you would need to lost 70 more pounds lol at your height...wouldn't that be considered underweight? That is average weight for me and I am 5'7"!!!!

At any rate, congratulations!!!! Seeing people like you who have come so far is definitely an inspiration!!!!

Normal healthy range for a lady 6 foot tall is anywhere between 148-175.
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    Well done and Congratulations
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    Well done and Congratulations
  • putt42
    putt42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I call BS on the BMI
  • Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    AMAZING...great job girl...looking good!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!!! Great results!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look freaking awesome!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results! Kudos for all your hard work!!!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow you are beautiful you are a great inspiration to those of us who wonder if we will ever get there keep up the great work and flaunt it you have the right :)
  • krystle1001
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Good job!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job! :drinker:
  • SACasto
    SACasto Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • AngieWion
    AngieWion Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look fantastic!! Congrats! Do you mind if I ask starting weight/current weight height?

No not at all :) I'm 6 foot tall even. Started at 301 - now at 227. Looking to get to 180ish or lower.

You do look amazing!!! What are you doing for a workout? I walk but I would like to know what all you do. I am not much for the gym either. I think once I get to a comfortable weight (300 or below) I think I might be more apt to go to the gym.
    I started at 408 and I am currently 345 and I am looking to get to 175 I am about 5'11
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!