Options
    what were you following before MFP
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic.
  • Trophywifey28
    Options
    I run 3-4 days a week. That's all I'm doing for now. I'm going to start learning and looking into lifting soon! Before MFP I did Weight Watchers, which was great and worked well, but I can do the same thing here for free =)
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!! Great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I have to say this...

Your boobs look awesome!
  • BlessedLah
    BlessedLah Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow I am so inspired. You look great. I just can't believe you are 227 lbs tho. You look way thinner to me . I would think you don't need to lose any more. Do you mind me asking what you did exactly or how you lost the weight. Am definitely adding you, I need your experience. I have 91 lbs to lose

WTG
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love seeing other tall girls who are losing and looking great! I started at 317 and am currently at 233. It's so exciting to me getting closer and closer to under 200!
  • Trophywifey28
    Options
    Thanks friends! I am, indeed, 227. I eat under my TDEE and run 3-4 days a week. I try to avoid sugar as much as possible (that's a slippery slope for me). As for the boobs (now that it's been brought up twice LOL) when I hit 50lbs gone in Feb. I had breast augmentation as I went completely FLAT after I lost the weight.
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I don't see where you would need to lost 70 more pounds lol at your height...wouldn't that be considered underweight? That is average weight for me and I am 5'7"!!!!

At any rate, congratulations!!!! Seeing people like you who have come so far is definitely an inspiration!!!!

Normal healthy range for a lady 6 foot tall is anywhere between 148-175.

Where do you go to find out that kind of info, please?
  • Trophywifey28
    Options
    Wow!!!! I don't see where you would need to lost 70 more pounds lol at your height...wouldn't that be considered underweight? That is average weight for me and I am 5'7"!!!!

At any rate, congratulations!!!! Seeing people like you who have come so far is definitely an inspiration!!!!

Normal healthy range for a lady 6 foot tall is anywhere between 148-175.

Where do you go to find out that kind of info, please?

Well...google of course! >:)
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I love seeing tall girls rocking this! I am 5'11 and started at 330 but have a long ways to go to get to my 180 goal which I may change once I get there ;) I agree with everyone else though, it's hard to see where you need to lose another 70 lol but I understand being tall, I think it's subjective to the people looking at numbers and going, how in the world! lol I think my friends would not believe me if I said I was 319 right now, but being tall does have it's perks ;)

Keep up the hard work!
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!!
  • rosysoto
    rosysoto Posts: 3
    Options
    AMAZING! very motivatiinG!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!
  • ShellK71
    ShellK71 Posts: 33
    Options
    wow you look great. Congrats.
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 11 and 194 lbs and you are way thinner than me! I'm sure your scales must be broken too!

Yeeah, I'm around 5'11" to 6'0" and 200lbs. and..yeeaaaah...nothing like this, lol..

Girl, you are blessed to have such a distribution! Very nice. I think you're pretty much good, but if you so insist, I would probably lean more toward the lower end rather than higher end of your desired remaining range. 70lbs. less and there visually may not be much left!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    go tall girls go! you look great!
  • Tweety379
    Tweety379 Posts: 78
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Woah, what a difference! You're looking great! Congrats on your success so far.
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow

Im jealous of your boobs. Mine are gone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!