Opinions please (Ladies please)

Options
Hey folks I got a friend that has asked me to help her kill a few pounds. She doesn't have a lot of time and well when it comes to my workout I focus a lot on strength and endurance so... I could use ask you lovely ladies out there for your advise, input, etc...

What are some basic easy at home or at gym workouts for a female to do that doesn't have more then say 30 minutes a day to get in a workout?

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    There's a few yoga for beginners on YouTube that take approximately half an hour or less. If she has something like the Wii or Xbox Kinect, she can have a go at playing on that, with a game like Just Dance.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Home: Hip Hop Abbs orJillian
    Gym: 5X5 weight training for women (I do mine in less tha 30 minutes a day) OR 30 minutes on the treadmill.
    Bike to work if she is close enough....
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert, but this is what I do when I only have 30 mins or less...

home: nike training club app (it has 15, 30 and 45 min workouts), or a kettlebell or trx routine
    gym: when I only have 30 mins I do a 10 min warm up on the elliptical followed by weights; varies greatly depending on the day

Make sure she focuses on her diet as well :)
  • skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can cram in a JM 30DS its on YouTube so free good for building up cardio if your not used to it.
    It definitely got me boosted now I do either a shred or 6 Week 6Pack. either have two kids so do it really early really late or when I only have one to entertain.