I love this website!

Options
I'm new to this site and have ALWAYS hated counting calories. It was way too much work. This site makes it SOOOOO easy to track my calories (well, track everything). I just wanted to share how much I absolutely LOVE this site!!!!!! Who's with me?

Replies

• EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love this site, too! it's so easy o track calories on here. much easier than any other place I've been. It's a great site!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Count me in for having love for MFP.
  • michelle29714
    Options
    I find myself going to MFP more then facebook! Love this site!
  • AshPolette717
    Options
    I agree guys, I love this place. Its so much fun and I love the support and the friends. THANKS GUYS

XO ASH
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    I love MFP! It gives me so much motivation seeing how much weight people have lost and it is so easy to keep track of how many calories I'm consuming. I'm looking forward to posting my first week's loss next Monday.
  • Angiepackmom4
    Options
    Ditto. I keep telling my friends what a wonderful weight loss tool MFP is. I realized I have had the will power but I'm just not a very organized person so this was the key.
  • LeesaD113
    Options
    I find myself going to MFP more then facebook! Love this site!

I just started to really get on this site yesterday. I can already see it being a bigger addiction than FB for me.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    to the people here and mfp :drinker:
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i would be lost without it...
  • austinartgirl
    austinartgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me IN! I paid for WW etools for many years and I like this free site better. Yes there are ads, but the site in general is so easy to use and not cluttered up and clunky like WW. Great job MFP!
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! This is SO easy and SO, SO FAST! Prevention Magazine has a similar site and it takes so long for each thing to load that it seriously is not worth using. Once I found this I never went on Prevention's again. Kudos!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Count me in as one of the many people who Love MFP It is so easy it makes it worth coming to the site.