Xenadrine Xtreme vs Slimquick for women?

Options
I am considering a boost to help me drop 10 lbs. with a healthy diet and daily hard cardio. Any experience, wisdom or suggestions?

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You can drop 10lbs with a healthy diet and exercise (not just cardio) .. and not use the "magic pills" ..

Moderate deficit, exercise, time .. DONE!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    The pills won't help but the diet and exercise will.
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    No such thing as a boost that will actually last! Keep doing what you are doing.
    I like to think the longer it takes to lose the weight, the longer it will stay off :)
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is slow, especially when you're a healthy weight, or close to it. That's just how it is. If it's quick, then you're losing the wrong kind of weight (ie too much lean mass).
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Potential Xenadrine side effects:
    Irregular heartbeat, chest pain, dizziness, headache, nausea, insomnia, mood swings, cramping, constipation, diarrhea, tension, anxiety, and high blood pressure if you are sensitive to caffeine.

Slimquick:
    Slim Quick is made with a number of ingredients that elevate the heart rate, reduce the appetite and deplete the body of excess water. These ingredients can be dangerous for those who have a history of heart disease or high blood pressure, or for those who are taking other types of medications and herbal supplements. The diuretic properties of the supplement can deplete the body of essential nutrients and vitamins and cause dehydration.

Side effects of reducing your food intake and exercise:
    Weight loss and cardio and/or strength gain!

Seems like a no-brainer to me! :drinker:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Best Solution ever:

Send your money to:

D DD
    123 Main Street
    Idiocy, CA 86869
  • Diyamommy
    Diyamommy Posts: 56
    Options
    neither
    I am considering a boost to help me drop 10 lbs. with a healthy diet and daily hard cardio. Any experience, wisdom or suggestions?
  • Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If you want to take a fat burner to help with your weight loss, go for it as long as you know what you are getting yourself into. Anyone who says fat burners don't help, either have never tried them, or didn't use them properly. I'm currently taking Cellucor HD and four weeks in, with hard exercise, and some cardio, I've lost 1.8 pounds of fat. The first time I took these a year ago, I didn't have my diet or exercise in check, and I didn't see good results. My food journal is open, I will be posting before and after pics in four weeks, along with a blog with my observations each week throughout my cycle. Feel free to check it out.