How do i log...Jillian michaels?

Options
For the six pack abs DVD, how would I log it?

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    For the six pack abs DVD, how would I log it?

If you wear a heart rate monitor you can go under exercise and create it with the time and your burn and then going forward you would just click the My Exercise tab and update your calorie burn. That is what I do with my Les Mills Combat! Good luck and if you need help drop me a private message.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    for 30 DS I logged it as general circuit training
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd log it as circuit training--even though it's a little different than 30DS, it's the same concept
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    you need a HRM to get an accurate log of how many calories you are burning.. everyone is different
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You could do circuit or strength... on various internet sources (i looked it up months ago), the average calories burned is about 248 I think... As long as I get ripped abs, I don't really care!! Good luck!
  • TheMadRedhead1979
    Options
    I used to log 30ds under general circuit training, but once I started using a heart rate moniter I found MFP cals come in alot higher for it... so please be careful :)
    Hope this helps :)
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I log all of her videos as circuit training.
  • josnjen
    Options
    I'm trying to log mine now. Do you just out 20 mind in for cardio as it's 20 mins long (30DS)?? How many calories around does it burn? Please help x