Consecutive Log-in day count

Options
Hey guys,

I often see on my friends statuses that they have logged in for x number of days etc. is there a quick and easy way to find out how many days I've logged in for, without me having to scroll back through the diary and count please? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Replies

• pilarter
    pilarter Posts: 49
    Options
    you should be seeing your own count in your newsfeed service. You joined in April, if you have been constant, you should have already seen it!
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    I don't think there is a way to know your count on any given day, but if you aren't seeing the "So-and-so has logged in for x days in a row" in your news feed, go to Settings > Automatic News Feed Update Settings and check the box for "I have logged in for several days in a row."
  • Erod1972
    Erod1972 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    MFP just reset me without me actually missing a day! I know I didn't miss a day because I log my macros everyday either on my comp or on my phone....frustrating because one of my goals was to log in and track my calories and macros for a year!:explode:
  • kelmilner
    kelmilner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. Useful tips
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    MFP just reset me without me actually missing a day! I know I didn't miss a day because I log my macros everyday either on my comp or on my phone....frustrating because one of my goals was to log in and track my calories and macros for a year!:explode:

If you report this to MFP they will fix it.:smile:
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Have you made sure that you have this option turned on in your news feed settings?

Edit: NM, I should read other replies first lol :)
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Its an automatic thing done by MFP. It reports it about every 10 days or so.

And if you miss just one day of logging in; the count starts all over.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

If you log or complete your diary out of the "time" set up in this database, it will not account it. I used to travel a lot so I would complete my diary whenever I could, and MFP was always re-setting my days and I was not given credit for the logging. I am not longer using that feature.

Besides, this database gives you credit for login (user name and password), not for completing your diary. Many members just "log-in" but their diaries are empty, so what is the point.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I go to my profile and see the last time it posted I was on from X amounts of days and go from there.

For example it will say "logged in for 30 days" and the post was 1 day old then I just say okay so I have been on from 31 days. Works for me