200.2 lbs

Options
jamesrreed
jamesrreed Posts: 97 Member
Started at 220 on 8/14, just saw 200.2 this morning. Guessing goal weight #1 might show up by tomorrow.

Replies

• jamesrreed
    Options
    It's irrelevant but I meant 8/7
  • mindymoe1
    Options
    great job
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!:drinker:
  • Sonflower
    Options
    That is wonderful...
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Am I reading this right, you lost 20lbs in just about 20 days? Wow! How did you achieve such weight loss in so little time? Congratulations. You are awesome.
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an awesome loss!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing. Good job and keep up the good work!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • hotforty
    hotforty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow Thats Great did you workout a certain amount of time each day, if so how long? I would love those results!!!!!
  • jamesrreed
    Options
    The caveat with my weight loss is that I ate TERRIBLE. By terrible, I mean Lord only knows how many calories in sweets, candy and Mountain Dew per day. Every day. For years.

I downloaded MFP at random from the Android market and decided to follow it.

In two days I lost 7 lbs. Over the course of the next 18 days I have shed another 12-13.

The last five lbs and week plus are more normal than the race car start.

Besides following MFP, I'm not doing anything else different. Still eating somewhat bad food actually. Wendy's. McDonald's, etc. Just a LOT less sweets and sodas.
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you are doing great!
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    The caveat with my weight loss is that I ate TERRIBLE. By terrible, I mean Lord only knows how many calories in sweets, candy and Mountain Dew per day. Every day. For years.

I downloaded MFP at random from the Android market and decided to follow it.

In two days I lost 7 lbs. Over the course of the next 18 days I have shed another 12-13.

The last five lbs and week plus are more normal than the race car start.

Besides following MFP, I'm not doing anything else different. Still eating somewhat bad food actually. Wendy's. McDonald's, etc. Just a LOT less sweets and sodas.

That is FABULOUS! I totally know what you mean. I too was cruising apps for my iphone and found MFP and that very day started logging my food and it started this whole revolution of health for me! Being aware of how much I was eating was all I needed to get started. Who knew!

Congratz to you! :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great. I would just recommend you really try to clean up your diet and you'll find you lose easier and you'll know it'll stay off...just some advice from experience!
  • jamesrreed
    Options
    You are exactly right. 199 is just my first goal. Ultimately I want to get down to 185. In order to do that or maintain what I have lost thus far, I definitely have to eat better and increase my exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!