my tiny success

Options
Today I officially have lost 20 lbs in 4 months......2 inches off my hips and 4.25 inches off my waist.....just a small step compared to the huge successes that others have had on MFP but it is very big to me .....Just wanted to toot my own horn....TOOT TOOT!!!

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You Toot away 20lb is by no means a little success and it means your on your way to a bigger success!! Well done and just keep doing what you are doing!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    THERE ARE NO TINY SUCCESSES.....toot away.....each and every step we take in the right direction should be celebrated....soooooo celebrate....shout if from the rooftop.....
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    No success is just "tiny". Every success is a big accomplishment and the fact that you've lost 20lbs deserves just as big of a celebration as loosing 5lbs. or 100lbs. Congratulations and keep up the hard work!! <3
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!! tht is alot!! :)
  • Danielle84Duncan
    Danielle84Duncan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You go (*doing the raise the roof symbol with my hands*) !! 20 lbs is a great accomplishment. Now on to the next goal. :smile:
  • ndm531
    ndm531 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Glorioski! 20 pounds gone! Congratulations. ndm
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Me too, 20 lbs in 4 months. Never seems fast enough at the time but when done the time flew and I feel momentum. So Congratulations, isn't this journey remarkable. I want to bottle the good feelings so that when things seem slow and sluggish I can re-live this.
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    20 pounds is fantastic! Way to go, proud of you!
  • mrsf17
    mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Options
    First of all CONGRATS! That is great. I know it's not as fast as some of the people on here but that doesn't mean it's not reason to celebrate!!

As someone who struggles to even lose a pound a week I can understand it feels slow but 20 lbs in absolutely great. I can't wait to get there! Keep up the great work!
  • justahorsen
    Options
    thanks to all of you!!! I feel great.....on to the next 20!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    20 lbs isn't tiny!!! Congrats, keep it up! (or down)
  • brandijustice
    brandijustice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! That's awsome, I'm almost there!!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a big success, you should be very proud of yourself.

Karen
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That's a lot of weight off of your back, literally. You should be so proud!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    long distance cyber High Five!!! Wooot!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Its a very big deal. (Doing a happy dance for you)!!! You have lost it the right way not to fast. When you lose one to two pounds a week your more likely to keep it off. Great Job. I know you feel good. I can't wait till I hit a major mark like that.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    That's great :) and congratulations
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Losing weight is no easy task. 20lbs is a great weight loss. Toot that horn!
  • rebchandler
    Options
    Awesome!!! :wink:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! i can't wait to get to a 20lb loss! i bet you feel SO much better! keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!