Shakeology?!?!?

Options
Reviews, Advice, Comments, and Ideas!?!?!

I thinking about doing this. Anyone want to do it with me, or already have done it?!?!?!

XO ASH

http://www.squidoo.com/SHAKEOLOGY-3-DAY-CLEANSE#module88179091

Replies

• nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hi,
    I have not done the cleanse but I love Shakeology!
    I am a coach with Beachbody and have tried many of their products. This one is my most favorite!! Will never do with out it.

With the experience I have had with BB I have to say. If they say it works then it will work.

Nancy
  • adcoursey
    Options
    i don't want to knock a product i've never tried (and never heard of before this post) but the link you put up has a number of inconsistencies in their sales pitch...
    those never give me warm and fuzzies...

if you do try it, good luck!
  • mandieraye
    Options
    Get tattoo before enlisting easier to ask for forgiveness on the tattoo than enlist and then get it and get in trouble. And make sure it is somewhere you can't see it in shorts and short sleeve shirt. It is easier to get a wavier if you already have tattoo then do paperwork and them find out that you lied

I used to be in the marines
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    I'm actually going to give it a taste :)
    I already drink a smoothie in the morning so doing shakeology just makes sense (to me/for me) so a friend of mine who is a coach is sending me some samples to taste...because if I don't like the taste, it's just gonna sit there. Hopefuly it's as yummy as I hear it is.
  • txtree50
    txtree50 Posts: 51
    Options
    I LOVE the chocolate shakeology!!!!! DO NOT mix it with water!!!!!!!! It's gross!!!!!! I use soy or fat free milk with mine. It's really good and if you add ice cubes first, and blend about 1 minute, you get a delicious thick malted shake!!!!!! YUMMY
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My hunsband is actually starting the Shakeology stuff this week. One of his co-workers is a rep for the product and others at the office have had good success. Stay tuned, I'll let you know how it works for him-- I may give it a try myself.
  • johnphays
    Options
    Haha, I wouldn't say "DO NOT" on the water, since I do that most of the time, but sure, milk makes it creamier.

The cleanse is awesome. It's really a detox more than a cleanse, since you're not running to the restroom every five minutes, and you're actually intaking quite a bit of food, mainly consisting of shakes. Since it's only for 3 days, it's not that big a deal, but you really do notice a difference.

It's basically prepping your body for a healthier nutrition lifestyle. Here's a video on EXACTLY how the cleanse works, straight from the nutritionist who designed it:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jimmyolsen?bctid=81728270001
  • BeFit4U
    BeFit4U Posts: 3
    Options
    Love it! Drink it everyday and so does my husband. Has done wonders for us. Give it a try- you don't have anything to lose -- they have a 30 day money back guarantee :)
  • AmenoKaji
    AmenoKaji Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    the 3day cleanse is actually pretty awesome, the first day I did one I ended up dropping 3lbs, and by the 2nd day I dropped 7lbs in total but I stopped at that point as there was a fitness challenge coming up the next day and I knew it would be hard to do doubles without the normal amount of food i would eat.