Collar bones

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I would love to see mine. It's been so long. I do an hour of cardio a day (stationary bike 14-15 mph average) I can feel them. Seems like it's just skin and not fat over them. Help me help them make an appearance, PLEASE!!!! :)

I think it all comes down to genetics. Tbh, I'm still clearly overweight (both my BMI and my appearance indicate that) but my collar bones are really visible... Anyway, good luck :)
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    it's one of those genetics things. i've always had that guy V, at any weight. my brother has calves the size of footballs. some guys have a six pack at 20% body fat, and some have to lean out to 12.

i'm sure you have other great physical attributes.

Ahh, the "v", swoon.....:blushing:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have collar bones and Starburst. :D
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can't wait, AND I MEAN CAN'T WAIT until I see some collar bones!!!!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    it's one of those genetics things. i've always had that guy V, at any weight. my brother has calves the size of footballs. some guys have a six pack at 20% body fat, and some have to lean out to 12.

I love you Captain
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

I love you Captain

join the club
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Gahhhh... no matter what I weigh I have them, even at my heaviest. 2355430851_c8bba62360_m.jpg
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    my collar bones showed up when I was still more than 60 lbs overweight.

As to what point you will be able to see them, it's genetics
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Gahhhh... no matter what I weigh I have them, even at my heaviest. 2355430851_c8bba62360_m.jpg

What's your "heaviest?" I thought you've always been skinny..
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I agree with the genics comments. Losing weight could help make them visible but ultimately it's your genes.

For example: I always wanted more boobs.... but no matter how much weight I lose it doesn't make mine any more visible! I guess I don't have the right genes for big boobs.

FYI I want cake with the frosting toooooooooOOOOOOOooooo. NOW!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options

yep - even at more than 200 pounds I still had prominent collar bones.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You're getting close, girl! I've had mine since around 220, well I've been able to see them. Though, I guess since I'm still flabby, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't see them. I can if I raise up my shoulders.

I want a gap between my thighs so bad!- it would make running so much easier!

I'm not really concerned about seeing my hip bones, I actually think it looks kinda painful… I can feel them and they do hurt.
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    What are hip bones? :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    What are hip bones? :)
    Those things inside my bum that ache the morning after a good workout, thanks to being in my 40s .
    (And I'm sure breaking one of them in high school doesn't help with the ache thing)
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Finally something I have! Since the thigh gap is out of the question.