What item of clothing do you want to buy when it fits???

Options

Replies

• jennylee133
    jennylee133 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A fabulous skirt suit for work and ditto on the women's cut jersey...so much more flattering than the mens!
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to fit into the clothes I already own!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I wanted a bikini, and got one:) Now I want some super-soft jeggings. I hope they are ok for work, because they just feel so soft and comfy. (I haven't even tried any on yet, just saw them at Kohls while browsing)

Jeggings are NOT ok for work. They are not ok EVER. Please dear God do not wear jeggings.
  • juiletflt
    juiletflt Posts: 159
    Options
    A pair of rocking jeans and of course a bikini.
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    Hopefully a bra with a cup size smaller than 32D.
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Anything that shows my arms off because that's what I usually hide. I have two gorgeous summer dresses that I never wear because of my arms. And those button up tank tops that are in style.

Also shorts. I hate wearing shorts because when I stand up I have a muffin top and when I sit down the shorts disappear under fat - not cute.
  • tinavflynn
    tinavflynn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    A short skirt!! And some sexy lingerie. :bigsmile:
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Short shorts, a PUG Erin wiggle dress and a pair of leather pants I have had for years and want to wear again!!
  • doowop713
    doowop713 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I want a... I forget what it's called... oh a body-con dress. Or a "bandage" dress. Like a tight, solid color, relatively short dress that I can go on a date in with my bf. My spare tire and back fat and bra bulge area prevent me from wearing one and looking presentably. I always have to go with drapey, pleated, ruched, patterns, or a shrug or something. I want my arms out, my shoulders out, and my legs out! Maybe I'll even try a cut-out dress! Or a super low cut back! :tongue:
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Jeggings are NOT ok for work. They are not ok EVER. Please dear God do not wear jeggings.

Hahahahaha. :heart:

I'm thinking just some nice, sexy clubbin' jeans.
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Anything from ModCloth.
  • MissChelleD
    Options
    Short flippy skirts and 4 inch heels.
  • the0th3rjen
    the0th3rjen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    boots! once I get rid of these cankles and cows (too big to be calves) I will buy all the boots!

not technically clothing...but you get the point
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    The Razor Back Zumba shirt I bought last year and also a really nice pair of jeans
  • JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all new clothes. I didn't wear shorts, dresses, or fitted t-shirts before. I do now but everything I own is too big and expensive to replace.

I just look forward to staying one size, having clothes that fit, and being able to invest in nice clothes. I am sad that my new bra size only comes in expensive and super expensive now but not sure I can do anything about that.
  • meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i want to MAKE a costume for Tira from soul calibur.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    boots! once I get rid of these cankles and cows (too big to be calves) I will buy all the boots!

not technically clothing...but you get the point

haha i love that cows/calves play i have cows to and i have some really nice boots i got 2 years ago for xmas and i want to fit into them without needing assistance getting in and out

and i have nothing special just looking good in jeans and a tight top
  • amandacarson
    Options
    SHORTS and anything sleeveless! My legs and arms are the areas I'm most unhappy with.
    5375572.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I want a pair of Speedos with flames on them.
  • Lawngirl296
    Lawngirl296 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Jeans, a pair of expensive jeans that makes your butt look amazing!