Progress Pictures: 10 Weeks + 1

Options
I joined MFP back in July of 2011. I think I weighed around 180 lbs. After loosing a little bit of weight, I left for unknown reasons.

I've been meaning to get back on track early this year. This is the reason why I took the pictures shown below dated February 18. I did not get started until April 14.

Not sure what caused it but on May 4, I had my first painful experience with a gout flare up. I was out for a whole week.

Instead of starting over again, I continued with my Body Beast schedule. I'm not where I want to be but below are my progress pictures for the past 11 weeks: 10th week of Body Beast and one week set back.

aEvhjp4.jpg

LFaTmkW.jpg

eOwfKP5.jpg

lNNhJTv.jpg

LfbJtmK.jpg

Uc3Wsbv.jpg

oC6RJVj.jpg

z97ot6W.jpg

“The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination.” ― Dan Millman, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives

Replies

• adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! :)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing! Great results and HOT body!
  • jujunnaichi
    Options
    Thank you.
  • mrsriisky
    mrsriisky Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    At first I thought your "befores" were your "afters", and I thought "NICE!" and then I scrolled down and thought "HOLY CRAP!" You look fantastic!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! I am just starting to hear about Body Beast and am thinking of starting it up. What equipment do you need? I have a few free weights, but that's about it right now. Thanks!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Good job on jumping back on the bandwagon when you had to take a break. =D

Also: <3 the hair ^_^
  • Thin4life1969
    Thin4life1969 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice! you look great
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!
  • ChangeToday344
    Options
    Your legs are SWOLE! You look amazing!!! Hot body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!