Crazy Canucks - Aug 25

Options
Good Morning Canucks!!!

I am back from a wonderful vacation in BC - we had record breaking highs (36 above the first day) :glasses: My little girl was very good on the trip, she slept through most of the driving which was a real blessing. I definitely didn't say no to things I wanted on vacation, but we did LOTS of walking so I think that helped balance out what went into my mouth ~ in two weeks I've gained 1.1lbs ~ really good considering the Greek feast I had one day! :noway:

DH and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary while away, it's so hard to believe that it's been 4 years already (and at the same time it's only been 4 years); we've been through so much together in that time and are still in love and going strong! :bigsmile: Also, it looks like we have sold our house! Yeah!! Had the home inspection yesterday and should have the conditions removed by Aug 30th.

So much going on with me right now - and if the sale goes through I'll be crazy busy until Oct 1st - hope everyone had a great couple of weeks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed your visit. Sorry I missed you. :flowerforyou:
  • Krystled
    Krystled Posts: 58
    Options
    So glad to have you back Tasha! I too have gained weight since the last way in. :cry: Oh well, I kinda figured I would. Haven't really been in the gym since my friends wedding. I'm trying to get back on track! Life just doesn't allow you to do that sometimes. I did however sign up to start playing Volleyball on a regular basis this winter so that could prove to be interesting!!! Hope my knee will keep up with me. :ohwell:

Keep up the good work Canucks! See you all next week
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a great trip. I have lost 1 lb since my last weigh in and I am pretty excited about it. I am now down 15lbs in a little over 3 months.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Canadians! First post here on this forum. Feel free to add me, I could really use the motivation/encouragement/tips, etc etc etc!

I just finished week 5 day 2 of C25k which consisted of a 5 min warm up walk, 8 minutes jogging, 5 minutes walking, 8 minutes of jogging.. and then I just walked the rest of the way home. It's one of my goals to be able to run 5k with no walking required.

I've started on here in May but had a relapse where I didn't really care anymore. Then one day I woke up with a better attitude as I wasn't happy with my weight and new that I wasn't getting anywhere. I have lost 3 pounds so far, half way to my goal weight. I have marked my goal weight, but if I feel the need to lose more then I will. I just really want to be lean and toned and happy with the body I see in the mirror.. I'm not too worried about the weight that is attached to it as long as I am happy and comfortable with myself!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey guys I'm back . . . not on vacation like Tasha(awesome!):bigsmile: , but I just havent been checking in for probably a month now. So i weighed myself this morning, dun dun dun
    > 133.2 lbs. gained one pound since I last weighed in. I think that is pretty good especailly with all the weddings, camping trips and Cabo trip in there. I'm not going to get too down on myself about it. I still feel pretty good, although I KNOW I have to get back into workinout. I think I'm going to throw in that Weight Loss Yoga dvd tonight, after supper with some friends. And I KNOW I have to eat a little healthier as well . . . my husband and I are wanting to start a family so I need to be on my best behavior now. No, I'm not preggers yet Tasha and Krystle. lol But soon we hope. :heart: :bigsmile:

Dont worry about the gains this week ladies, I think in retrospect we are all doing awesome!!
    Hope you had an awesome trip Tasha!!:bigsmile: Sounds like you had fun, good thing Abby was being a good little girl we know she can be.:flowerforyou:
    Awesome with signing up for v-ball Krystle! That a girl!:bigsmile:
    Welcome asteroidvsmars!:flowerforyou:
    Great job lzzys_mom with your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
    Good luck this week Canucks!