Workout DVDs

Options
I'm looking at getting some workout videos to give me good variety of workouts at home, I've got 30DS but wondering what other people's favourite workout DVDs are.

Replies

• MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian look at her other ones.
    I have
    6 Week 6 Pack
    No More Trouble Zones
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

There's a rotation using 30DS and BFBM and NMTZ called slimdown that I really liked.

YouTube has a ton of stuff. Ilike Beach Body PIlates on there.
  • Island_Style20
    Island_Style20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anything Zumba!
  • crissykclai
    crissykclai Posts: 20
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam and I saw on the beachbody website it's now 75% off.

I also regularly use Zumba, Leslie Sasone and Tara Stiles DVDs. It's nice to have a variety.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants mine, I have some that I am selling .... no I am not a BeachBody coach.. I just have them and don't want them anymore.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian look at her other ones.
    I have
    6 Week 6 Pack
    No More Trouble Zones
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

There's a rotation using 30DS and BFBM and NMTZ called slimdown that I really liked.

YouTube has a ton of stuff. Ilike Beach Body PIlates on there.

^ This.
    Also this - www.blogilates.com.
  • kznovo
    kznovo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love the Bob Harper Inside Out Method ones.
    THey are intense, but awesome.
  • swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started with Jillian Michaels, but now I find I love Kelly Coffey Meyer way more. Love her videos!
  • Katieloula
    Katieloula Posts: 73
    Options
    JM is great but I switch up her workout videos with one of my all time favourites; Ministry of Sound Pump it Up (2009 edition).

It has so many different parts that you can make your own work out. It really gets you working hard I am soaked by the end of the vid! I choose to do the 'Warm it up', 'Tone it Up', 'Aeroburn 1', 'Cool It Down - this includes all the abs', and 'Stretch it Out' section which totals about an hour. It has great contemporary music you can bop along too and I know the girls in the video make me work harder - mega jealous! :D

I did it for 6 weeks twice a week with a moderately healthy diet before I started uni in Sept 09. Looking back at pics my stomach, including those horrible bits of rib fat, were so flat and strong!

I began incorporating it into my WO routine last week. Planning on doing it 3x a week along with JM 30DS (I'm on level 2 currently) x3 too. Good luck!
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Love any of Jillian's DVD's, as well as:

-Personal Training with Jackie Warner (various- Circuit Training, 30-Day Fast Start, and Xtreme Timesaver Training).
    -Shape's 400-Calorie Workout DVD
    -Jari Love's Slim and Lean DVD

They are all in a very similar style to JM workouts, shirt (HIIT) and EFFECTIVE!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    DDP Yoga. I haven't actually looked at ALL of the workouts, since I just completed the Beginner circuit (13 weeks) and haven't reached a few of them yet. I swear by it, however. It's worked miracles.
  • lherz
    lherz Posts: 27
    Options
    Muscle Endurance by Cathe Freirich
  • mcphe65
    mcphe65 Posts: 2
    Options
    Insanity and if you hav a bike and a turbo trainer or an exercise bike, then 3LC (3 legs cycling). Intense but very satisfying.
  • 25daniow
    25daniow Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A great website for fitness videos is www.collagevideo.com. It has every video you could think of...outside of beachbody videos. The thing I like about it is you can preview all the videos they offer so that helps when deciding if it is right for you. People also write reviews which is really helpful too. They also have a great return policy if you don't like the video. Just a suggestion so I hope it helps. I have over 50 videos and most were purchased through them:)
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I love the Bob Harper Inside Out Method ones.
    THey are intense, but awesome.

How are you doing with Bob's Inside Out Method? Any advice/results you'd like to share?
    This is my next personal challenge.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels DVDs. The ones I'm doing right now are Kickbox Fast Fix, Ripped in 30, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, Extreme Shed and Shred, and Killer Buns and Thighs. :)
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Nothing ever measures up to my first exercise tape - Cindy Crawford's Shape Your Body Workout!!! :laugh:

You can actually find it on YouTube, I think. But to be fair, I haven't tried most of the more recent DVD's.
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    bump!