I fell off the wagon!

Options
For the last three days I have not excerised or ate the right foods. I haven't done that bad, but bad enough. Where is my motivation? What's my motivation????? :cry: Ok I'm back.:happy: I keep reminding myself that there is a purpose and the end result will be a great accomplishment. I will be healthier and happier.

Replies

• tolae2006
    tolae2006 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The most important part of this journey is to get back up whenever you fall and don't forget to set small goals for yourself.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You can't be perfect every day (or week!). Just keep on truckin - try to make more good choices than bad ones.
  • beautifuldiskize
    Options
    Same here! I was doing so good for like 2 weeks and then I just stopped exercising. I haven't eaten too too bad, but I did have an Arby's splurge the other night :/

We all struggle. Today to make up for it, I am eating like half of my daily goal only plus doing my exercise. Maybe I will teach myself a lesson this way.

Goodluck and feel free to add me!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    You will be successful as long as you can check yourself, which is sounds like that is exactly what you have done! You saw it getting out of control and then you got right back to being healthy! Well done!
  • gemzyb1
    gemzyb1 Posts: 7
    Options
    I seem to fall off the wagon at least once a week...I guess that's why I'm not losing any weight!
  • cwood2002
    cwood2002 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
    I've been eating what I want, (not too bad considering my pantry doesn't have all the junk it used to)...... but, I wasn't logging ANYthing. I bought a weight set so I could work out at home (have to be there for the kids) but I've only used it TWICE. I also have a treadmill..... wich has cobwebs on it. :)

I can't find the motivation!!
    It's easy to get back on track logging again. But the excercise part???? THAT's the hardest thing for me :(
    I don't know how I'm gonna get there.

How do you guys do it??

OP - at least you've been excercising - sounds like you will have an easier time getting back on the wagon, (the one I've yet to really get on) EXCERCISE. ugh.
  • Amethyst125
    Amethyst125 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same boat with you. I have been exercising and then I feel the need to have something that is not on my meal plan and Poof!! I go down hill. But I am going to improve and start new now.
    So let's do it.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! Every day is a new opportunity (sounds veeery cheesy, i know) and you can make a good choice every single morning. Keep going!
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have too. I just try and remember why I started my weight loss and the health effects my mother went through because of her lifestlye. It gives me a swift kick in the *kitten* when needed. Never give up! It's totally worth the blood and sweat!
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    If you fell off the wagon, then push it up a hill. Great burn and you'll forget about those bumps on the road--just keep pushing--
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    If you fell off the wagon, then push it up a hill. Great burn and you'll forget about those bumps on the road--just keep pushing--

love this!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!