Hello :)

Options
Hi everyone! Just thought I would get on here and introduce myself. I'm 31 years old, married, no kids and too many pets :) Basically I changed my lifestyle back in Dec. 2011 and by March of 2012 I had lost 30lbs. What an awesome feeling! At that point I was happy with my weight and maintaining it easily, then I got lazy and stopped keeping my food diary (at that point I was using Calorie Count). I've slowly let 10 pounds creep back on (boo). So that's why I joined My Fitness Pal - just to change it up and see what this site was like. So far I like it and things are well underway :)

Here are some pics of a before and after the 30lb loss :)
BEFORE
f14bc2ce-c8a2-4b3d-a37a-c74c532f668c_zpsf76e9314.jpg

AFTER
userpic_3279695_3e0e9c8a732a7f56fea51a6c74c26073_zps6f6e1d9b.jpg

BEFORE AND AFTER
Untitled-2copy_zps832f216c.jpg

Replies

• marc8686
    marc8686 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Great difference for 30lbs. keep up the good work.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey, mdhb22, congrats on your loss, you look great, and good job not gaining it all back before you decided to get back in the spin of things. I hear those last 10 pounds can be difficult, so good luck, and I'm here for support, if you want to friend me!
  • strick1982
    strick1982 Posts: 75
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • 4myknees
    4myknees Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI, my name is Jim. On March 23, 2012 I started on a Journey to save my life. Weighing 380 pounds at the time and both knees killing me, I decided to change my life. First I took time off from work. My doctor told me he would do knee replacement on me if I agreed to lose some weight. That moment my life changed. I had my first knee replaced on April 23 and the other August 30. It has been a struggle and still is but I now weigh 255lbs. It has been very difficult and still is. I honestly think God and My Fitness Pal are the reason for this loss. Of course we all know God is the greatest power. I also think the mental and physical stimulation that MFP has given me has put me over the top. I hope and pray that the two powers will stay with me and keep this journey going. I am a true believer in MFP. It is amazing.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    COULD YOU BE ANY CUTER??? JUST A DOLL. CONGRATULATIONS, RED
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You look amazing! :)
  • Gingersnapsmom
    Gingersnapsmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a very nice community of friendly people :) You are such a beautiful woman! So great that you are taking control of your health at such a young age ;)

37466705.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools