And on the 7th day he said "thou shall weigh yourself"

Options

Replies

• Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

I need to get on the good side of the God. I know what to do. I shouldn’t, but I must. Its for the greater glory of my weight. I must conquer the creepy bro at the gym.

We know this bro. He’s the one that spends 2 hours doing nothing but checking out the girls and working his upper body. And anytime a girl makes the mistake of looking in his general direction, he walks up to them. Creeping them. I must make the sacrifice of creeping the creeper. It must be done. When he walks up to the girl, I grab the weights he’s been lifting and sweating over and start licking them and start rubbing his Olympic bar between my thighs and making eye contact with him. I do it until he leaves the poor girl alone. Small sacrifice to make the weigh scale God happy.

It is all gold but this comment about creeping the creeper LMFAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS.

I must have done something real good to get the 7lb loss I got yesterday after a month and a half of not weighing in :devil:
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for this! You are today's hero. :bigsmile:
  • sirrahsim
    sirrahsim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!:laugh:
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    This is THE most righteous look at the battle against the scale that I've ever seen. :laugh:

Love, love, love the way your mind works as well as the ability you have in sharing your insight with us. I really needed that laugh. Thank you!!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Riz!! you look awesome!! SOOOO PROUD OF YOOOOOOO!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • SACasto
    SACasto Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is ridicilously funny :laugh:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • ohnstadk
    ohnstadk Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is the most awesome thread ever!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    So excellent. Thank you.
  • simplyjustme
    simplyjustme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Taunto you never let me down. You are so funny and BOO YEAH on that weight loss! Can you come to my gym? We have an old creeper guy who thinks he's just Superman we could really use you. :drinker:
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this! SO freaking funny! :laugh: Especially the part about Kate being selfish, AMEN to that. That has always driven me crazy. :noway: :laugh:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    So, no raspberry ketones? :laugh:
  • BrittanyAnnL
    BrittanyAnnL Posts: 140
    Options
    Holy Crap. I am so amused. I literally laughed out loud. Awesome post.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    10 star thread .

I was expecting a gold star on my cheek after this comment. I'm still waiting :(
  • __faerie__
    __faerie__ Posts: 30
    Options
    This is the most awesome thing on the interwebz today!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Bahhhh!! Gold star! Check!

:drinker: Cheers
  • LiftHeavyRunFast_
    Options
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    All hail, Mighty Taunto! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Gold star earned! Thanks for this...and for creeping the creeper! :bigsmile: