Can anybody recommend a low key exercise DVD?

Options
HollisGrant
HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
Can anybody recommend a low key exercise DVD? My chief exercise is outside.... walking/hiking/C25K... but with summer thunderstorms all this week I'd like to have a fallback plan for when I'm stuck indoors. I don't belong to a gym.

I don't want something as intense as Insanity or 30DS... I'm totally healthy, but I'm an older person and don't want to risk a knee injury.

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    try checking out You Tube....there are T*O*N*S of workout videos on there. i use them all the time and they WORK YOU OUT!
  • nickymarie011
    nickymarie011 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If you have streaming Netlix, there are a ton of them on there and some are very low key. It's very convenient as all you got to do is plug in your console and stream :) I do not recommend Mike 'The Situations' routine on there though lol.
  • unoriginalusername007
    unoriginalusername007 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs! It's a lot of fun, you get some cardio and ab exercises in, and it's nothing that should bother your knees.
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith on youtube for free. Also the Petra Kolber cardio for beginners if you don't mind dancey stuff, or Leslie Sansone if you like to keep it simple and can deal with some chatter.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everybody, I'm going to check them out now and will also look for a yoga one.
  • alexnguyen78665
    alexnguyen78665 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone has those walking fitness dvds. She's fairly popular with people wanting a gentler workout.