What item of clothing do you want to buy when it fits???

Options

Replies

• HKSJS
    HKSJS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Crop top!! =)
  • Lammerchops
    Lammerchops Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Where on earth are you ladies planning on wearing crop tops and bustiers?!?!
  • saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    A nice leather jacket and a bikini!!!! Yes - I will wear them together....don't you DARE judge me!:tongue:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Corset.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Let's see if this works...

newrockkneehighpunkboots.jpg

O.M.G. YES!
  • caroduzzi
    caroduzzi Posts: 51
    Options
    Daisy Dukes and the tightest whitest tank I can squeeze my chest into, LoL
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    A cute crop top, a killer pair of heels, and a nice skirt. (not to be worn all at the same time.)
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    This

http://www.dainese.com/us_en/motorbike/t-tattoo-p-lady-estiva.html?gender=1&destinazione_uso=45&cat=9

or this

http://www.alpinestars.com/moto/stella/stella-anouke-1-piece-leather-suit.html

My current suit, I could fit a small child in it with me and by next year (I hope) a small person in it with me so I will need another suit. These are two I'm looking at but really want a mostly white suit with black on it...
  • dooplegoon
    dooplegoon Posts: 66
    Options
    I want to rock a pair of yoga pants! I would however like to establish an intermediate goal of just feeling a little more comfortable being in public in exercise clothes in general.
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Well I would like to say a bikini, but not without surgery after 4 kids! So right now I will settle for the pair of size 6 jeans that I have hanging on my closest door that I haven't been able to fit into since 2006!
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I want to rock a pair of yoga pants! I would however like to establish an intermediate goal of just feeling a little more comfortable being in public in exercise clothes in general.
    I so love yoga pants just buy them you will end up living in them!!!!! so comfy!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I wanted a bikini, and got one:) Now I want some super-soft jeggings. I hope they are ok for work, because they just feel so soft and comfy. (I haven't even tried any on yet, just saw them at Kohls while browsing)

Jeggings are NOT ok for work. They are not ok EVER. Please dear God do not wear jeggings.

Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with jeggings? They look just like skinny jeans, only they feel soft...

And what's the deal with VS? Its not the end-all-be-all of lingerie. There's better stuff out there.
  • randomgirlusa
    randomgirlusa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i want to MAKE a costume for Tira from soul calibur.

ooo.... an Asuna costume from SAO... droolz lol ;3
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    summer-dress-anna-black-polka-dot.jpg

Bought it last night.

large8516wm.jpg

When I hit 140. Site says they run small so to fit the medium I'll need to be a bit lighter, so it's great motivation to keep at it.
  • dooplegoon
    dooplegoon Posts: 66
    Options
    i want to MAKE a costume for Tira from soul calibur.

ooo.... an Asuna costume from SAO... droolz lol ;3

Just realizes all the comic con possibilities...
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Definitely a bikini, but since it will probably be the fall when I reach my ultimate goal...I am wanting a pair of Miss me jeans from Buckle. :) Since they are so expensive, I wanted to wait till I was at goal, so I wouldn't be losing any more weight and not be able to wear them.
  • thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can wear dresses, but I want *the* dress. A sexy, purple, sleeveless, above the knee dress with the brown belt around it. And I wanna look sexy in it. :)
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    A "little black dress"!
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    a bikini for the first time in my life. a fun, bold halloween costume. shorts in the summer. a belly dancing outfit. mebbe even some cosplay fun. :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Anything in a regular store, not the plus-sizes..

Bathing that really flatters , not just black

Sun dresses that will show case my soon to be toned upper arms and legs

Fitted blouses for a more sleek professional look

Jeans that will flatter, and no muffin tops allowed

Boots!