p90x before, 30days, and 60days pics

Options
124»

Replies

• racmac
    racmac Posts: 81
    Options
    You look amazing - Id not hear of P90X before i joined this site.

What size weights do you need to use? I have 2kg weights - would this be ok?
  • gamommy2two
    Options
    Holy cow that's phenomenal!!!
  • johnphays
    Options
    racmac,

The programs come with bands, so either the bands or the weights would be fine for you to start out with, then as you get stronger you can simply get heavier weights or bands!
  • racmac
    Options
    Do i need the door thingy for the pull ups? Im not sure my rickety old door would take the weight :laugh:
  • johnphays
    Options
    Haha yeah, you'll need the pullup bar, but you won't necessarily start pulling your entire weight, unless you're already in great shape. You use a chair to offset most of the weight and work your way towards pulling your weight. As long as you make sure to screw the pullup bar holders into the secure wood above the doorframe, you'll be fine!
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    impressive!
  • racmac
    Options
    Can i still do this P90X without the pullup bar?
  • Jodirj
    Jodirj Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, that is incredible. Way to go!!! I'm very happy for you :)
  • johnphays
    Options
    As mentioned above, the pullup bar is an essential part of the overall program, but you can definitely do a lot of the workouts that don't include the bar, and work your way up to where you can handle trying the pullup bar, but eventually you'll need to face that challenge!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. Holy ABS!!!!! And wow - you got those results without even following their food plan? Incredible. Be very proud.:flowerforyou:
  • Loosingit66
    Options
    WOW, Congrats! You've convinced me to look into this. :laugh:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Wow guys.... Thanks sooooo much!!! Im on day 74.... and feeling great!!! Ive lost a few more pounds and hope by the end of 90days that im about 128-130lbs!!! Again thanks everyone, this makes me want to keep pushing play!!!:flowerforyou:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    @ racmac you need the pull up bar.... im towards the end of the program now and i can only do about 2 or 3 pull-ups without the chair.... when i started i couldnt even do 1; its something that you build up to!!! Check Ebay you can get that and the bands for about 30bucks or so!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Bodylastic carries the bands and they can be found at Sports Authority.
  • LauraW116
    LauraW116 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow! your picture are very motivating. i waiting for my p90x should be here in couple days im more excited to start after seeing your results
  • LauraW116
    LauraW116 Posts: 26
    Options
    are 25lb weights good for the p90x or do i need heavier ones
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    If I look anything like you at 120 pounds I will definitely NOT be shooting for 110! You look great!
  • jlpdelorme
    Options
    WOW!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!