Do you need a little extra help losing?

Options
Hi my name is Shannon and im starting a 10week weight loss support group.

I recently finished a 10 week weight loss group and lost 11 lbs. I've been trying to lose weight for a long time with minimal success. After the success I achieved in the group I realized the missing pieces was accountability. I want to keep succeeding so I thought id try starting my own group.

This will be a low key group, good if you've never been in a group or if your just getting started. Join if you want, post what you like. There will be weekly weigh-ins. For me personally being part of a group with weekly weigh-ins pushes me to work harder, and its a lot cheaper than joining weigh watchers.

Let me know if your interested:)

Replies

• Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon. I am interested! Is there a certain format you had in mind for accountability? Just logging our weekly weigh ins? I already plan to start weighing every Monday starting in July.
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is my first time stating a group so I was thinking about having weekly weigh-ins and weekly conversations about anything anyone wants to talk about, but im definitely open to suggestions. Monday weigh-ins work for me.
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great! I'll get my starting weight this Monday! And just post it to this thread?
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I love the accountability, it has worked in the past for me, but I hate shelling out money to WW or anyone eles :) I need to drop about 15 to 20, for vanity and racing reasons. Weight in Monday,,,? :)
  • sypop
    sypop Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    im intrested in this :)
  • flannery2012
    flannery2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I too need the accountability (it helped me on WW) but can't afford $11+ a week just to have someone to answer to.
    I normally weigh on Friday, can I just post it the following Monday?
  • Way2slk
    Way2slk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Need help and accountability.

Exercise.gif
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I just attempted to start a group and I think I sent all of you invites, let me know it you got it:)
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sure!! I will join too! :smile:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm in, thanks! I do my weigh in on Fridays though.
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!!!! :)
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join! haven't done any groups yet but i like the idea of a little extra accountability and support. :)
  • ginnyct
    ginnyct Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too :-)
  • mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) I seriously need extra push!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I could use a little accountability too. It worked for me back when I started trying to lose weight a couple years ago. I gained some back last fall/winter and now I'm trying to lose that 20 or so again.
  • sndyxo
    sndyxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This sounds interesting! Count me in (:
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I was doing so well while school was in session, but summer vacation is making me lose focus on my journey.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Please add me too.
  • jezebellle23
    jezebellle23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    please add me too! This will be my first since joining two weeks ago. I could sure use accountability and mini goals.