Lose 20 pounds by Thanksgiving

I'm determined to lose 20 lbs by Thanksgiving and then keeping it off for good. That's about 21 weeks, so only 1 pound per week!

CW: 155
G:135

Replies

• Yaritza83
    Yaritza83 Posts: 19 Member
    You can totally do it! That is so attainable! What do you do for working out? I invite you to join my beachbody challenge. I am starting it July 8th.
  • ktmottlnew
    ktmottlnew Posts: 7 Member
    Well, for the next week and a half I'm benched (I sprained my ankle at sand volleyball), so July 8 would be perfect. I like to spin, so try and do that 2-3 days per week... then walk or eliptical other days. My down fall is always the weekends!

How do I find the invite to the July 8th thing?
  • Yaritza83
    Yaritza83 Posts: 19 Member
    Oh no! I am sorry about your ankle! How are you feeling? I am a beach body coach and every month I like to start a challenge group to help people identify their areas of growth. Have you tried Shakeology? It's wonderful. If you email me at yzayas924@gmail.com I can send you all the info. You can also find me on facebook: Buena Vida Coaching :) In the meantime and while you are benched, how are you eating? Can you do pilates ( I did pilates when I had foot surgery just to keep me in the game, lol)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    you
    can
    do
    it
    yo
    !