Shorties

Options
mosy04
mosy04 Posts: 16 Member
Would love to here from anyone thats 4ft 11 in there 60 Realy trying to lose weight as well.Realy doing well and would love to know how u get on as well :flowerforyou:

Replies

• seventeendayer
    seventeendayer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft. and am 58 years old. It is not easy being so short and trying to lose weight. It seems like even 1 pound gain shows and is felt!! I was down to 123lbs last Aug., after losing about 25lbs in a 6 month period. Over the year I gained back 20 of those pounds, due to lack of exercise and not logging my food on here. This summer I am trying to get back on track. Hopefully by Christmas I will be back to where I was last August. I have found logging my food very crucial to my weight loss because there are so many hidden calories in foods and I find when I log my eating I eat healthier. Also very helpful was walking and doing exercise videos and wii zumba. Now the weather here in Washington is getting warmer, I have a renewed commitment to getting back in shape. I remember how much more flexible I felt and had so much more energy when I was 20lbs lighter. I want that feeling back. Right now I have a pulled muscle under my rib cage so my doctor is not letting me doing any strength training or jerky movements till that has healed. But I have gone back to walking with vigor!! What has been helpful for all of you in your quest for good health and fitness?
  • snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am a little bit shorter than you, and in my 40s. Just thought I would reach out, if you'd like to be in my circle of friends. Please feel free to send a request. I do not collect friends. Only people who are staying active on the site are in my circle. Good luck with your journey, shorty! :)