What item of clothing do you want to buy when it fits???

Options

Replies

• Rob_CJR
    Rob_CJR Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    None of the above. I look forward to taking the clothing off. Not trying to be funny but being sincere.
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It's not clothing per se, but an accessory that I already own. It's only been tried on once, and didn't come close to fitting. I'm stoked for the day I can fit the arm band holder for my iPod on my arm. I've had to come up with some creative ways to have my iPod during exercise and this fitting would simplify things for sure!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I want a women's cut GREEN BAY packer shirt. No more boys/mens t-shirts for me. I just bought a Brewers women's cut t-shirt. I will be wearing in in about a month to a game. I LOVE the cut of the women's t-shirt.

This was a major motivation for me. I HATED men's t-shirts...the neck always felt like its choking me and I felt like I was wearing a tent. When I lost 50 pounds, I went out and bought 4, ladies, v-neck, contour Phillies t's and 2 Phillies tank top from VC. I wear all mine to the games. No more oversized shirts for me...gave them all away.

But as for what I want to buy? A slinky little black dress. I haven't had one of those since I was about 25.
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    A high waisted pencil skirt with a tucked in blouse..without my gut pooching out the front!!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I have a scandalously teeny romper I ordered online. When it arrived and was too small instead of returning I decided NOPE- I'm going to WEAR this in mid August! I think I'll get into it in 12-15 more pounds....but the legs MUST be looking slim bc those shorts are SHORT!!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm like you....I want to buy women's cut tee shirts. I can't right now because they simply hug my rolls.....eww. Also, tank tops. I love tanks but don't wear them outside of the house.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Parachute or a kayak! oh and a bathing suit 2 piece!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Simple black dress.
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Before I lost my weight I dreamed of wearing spaghetti strap clothing.. now I always get tan lines :P
  • brennamathis
    Options
    not a particular item of clothing...I want to be able to get thin/toned enough to get a rib tattoo and feel comfortable showing it to people...and as strange as it sounds, I WANT it to really really hurt when I get it, because that means I'm bony in that area lol
  • jmyrtle
    jmyrtle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A great pair of jeans, a backless dress, and a bikini!
  • Katdyluv
    Katdyluv Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A tailored pencil skirt with the shirt tucked IN! Sexaaaaay
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'd love to look good and feel good in a nice pair of jeans - to wear shorts for the first time since I was about 8 - and to rock a sexy cocktail dress. :)
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm like most on here, I haven't worn shorts since middle school and would love to rock some cut off short shorts. :blushing:
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    A pair of black, mid calf, 'hooker' boots. My calves are still too big to steal my sister's pair.
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'd like to wear jean shorts and jean skirts... WITHOUT leggings. :3
  • b7bbs
    b7bbs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dresses and most of all, bikinis. I have shorts, dresses, and shirts that I would like to fit into again. I was only at a healthy weight for a short time, so I have nice clothes that I do not want to part with. However, it does create some pressure and sadness when I look for something to wear, and a lot of my clothes are too small.
  • Bigjuicyhog
    Bigjuicyhog Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    For me, it is not so much clothes as it would be a costume. I would like to go to a Ren Faire dressed as a Barbarian.
  • RobTheGourmet
    RobTheGourmet Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    A normal size fitted suit.. :|