ONE OF MY LEGS IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER?!

Options
does anyone else have this problem. and no how the hell i can fix it?!

Replies

• leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Bigger how? Size? Where? Thigh, calf?

Or is it like me, where one leg is about 3/4" longer than the other?
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    haha, no my theigh is fatter than the other :O and its noticable!
    Bigger how? Size? Where? Thigh, calf?

Or is it like me, where one leg is about 3/4" longer than the other?
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You can't. I have one that's a full 1 1/2" larger than the other. It's my dominant leg = bigger muscles.
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yup, we as humans are somewhat asymmetrical. If you do a search, there's people who have mirrored both sides of their face, usually looks like two completely different people.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm not sure how to fix it... but you're not alone!
  • hrtchoco
    hrtchoco Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    lol, my right thigh is 1/2 inch bigger than left. Didn't even know.
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    do u think if i work harder on the leg and not as much as the other theres a chance they wil become the same?!
  • LazySugar
    LazySugar Posts: 12
    Options
    Same here by about a half inch (on the right). It only really bothers me with stuff like new jeans; comfy on one leg, tight on the other (never underestimate what a half inch can do I guess!). The rest of the time, who cares XD We're probably to only ones who are going to spend time analyzing ourselves that closely anyway. The important part is for both legs to be attached to a strong, healthy body :D
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Options
    And I thought I was the only person with this problem! My right leg (dominant leg) is slightly bigger than my left, but I've never measured the difference.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Got you beat, mine are 2 inches different, which looks even more awkward now that my legs have less mass. Even then people hardly ever seem to notice, so I wouldn't worry about it unless you are worried your legs aren't performing the way you want.