Looking for new friends

Options
Looking for motivational friends who log on daily. Hold me accountable and I'll help you!

Replies

• itscharm
    itscharm Posts: 5
    Options
    I've signed up on here a long time ago, but I'm always off and on keeping track calories. I'm committed to keep track of everything I put in my mouth from now on especially after my challenge group started. I want to see results!
  • Kash4Life
    Kash4Life Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck :-)
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been back on the MFP wagon this month - and trying damn hard to stick to it - feel free to add me if you like?
  • Magnoliapyne
    Magnoliapyne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too am new to this site and would like to make some friends here so we can motivate each other. If interested, feel free to add me.

Christina
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wedding in less than 11 weeks! I log daily and participate regularly on forums, comments, etc... Seriously need to lose the rest of this weight before the wedding! Feel free to add me!
  • Insathius
    Insathius Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sent FR to you all =-D feel free to add me too, would be happy to help motivate eachother!
  • ScattyGirl73
    ScattyGirl73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You will love it here. Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day. Any one else is also free to add me, if you are on every day and communicate!!!
  • 2013_a_new_me
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Let's get more people here!!!
  • Micksmom9
    Micksmom9 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Maris. I really need support and will definitely support you back! I have GOT to drop my 50 lbs! Please friend me and thanks ahead of time! :happy:
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    HI there!My name is Laura. I log on daily, feel free to add me as a friend. I could use all the support I can get, and love returning the support! :)
  • MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I too am adding to my list but only want active friends. I routinely trim my list so if you're not logging, you better have a darn good reason! :-)