Jan 7th 2013 - 28th June 2013 - 6 Stone Weight Loss

Options
Hi All,

I've been using this app for 6 months, and finally decided in January to change my life. I weighed just over 25 stone, 54 inch waist, and had trouble keeping up with my 3 year old in the park. Today hit the under 19 stone mark ( 18 st 12lbs), and can get into 42 inch jeans. Still have trouble keeping up with my 3 year old, but hey you can't have everything.

I've tried many diets and fads, and never worked, but I've found this app helps me keep in control of everything, it has changed my life.

Replies

• spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look fantastic :)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've lost about the same but it's taken me 16 months. You've done brilliantly!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done you! It's taken me 2 years to lose 66lbs! I am a healthy weight for my height, and super fit now, and I still have trouble keeping up with my 2 and 4 year old sometimes lol
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Well done! :-) x
  • red0202
    red0202 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Commendable !! Contratulations and keep inspiring people like this!!
  • MrSiJo
    MrSiJo Posts: 25
    Options
    wow that's fantastic!!
    I started my journey beginning of Feb and yesterday i hit the 4 stone lost!!
  • bubbles9021
    bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! good job that's fantastic!

You look great!
  • confetti_blind
    confetti_blind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yay, well done! You have done brilliantly and your story is very inspiring :happy:
  • V3XES
    V3XES Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Very well done old chap....One more month and break that 100 barrier....Top stuff....!!!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great job, lost 84 lbs!!! Keep it up !!!

Basil
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. It's pretty amazing for the timescale. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!