high protein, 0 fat 0 sugar meals

Options
Ive had my breakfast this morning, and i got to work and my mate bought me a sausage sandwich from cooplands. and i felt like a **** if i didnt eat it! so i had to eat it.. i ate the 3 sausages but only half the white bread roll!! lol

now my fat intake has hit its limit for the day (40g)

and its only 10am here!! what can i eat for the rest of the day now?? baring in mind i got paid today so i dont mind paying for decent food.

thanks in advance for your input

(and yes i know i shouldnt have eaten it but it was a very awkward situation!!!) LOL XD

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I've got to ask........why such low fat?
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    Uhm... Idk. Salad without dressing. But i dont think youre looking for a very light meal, right?
    I found:
    Endive Radish Salad, which has zero grams fat. It has 45 calories so maybe youd just take a reaaaally big serving? Idk.
    Asparagussoup has 1 gram of fat
    Steamed pancake roll (zero grams)

Though soup would be excellent actually.
    I found a website with low fat recipes but i dont think you can understand what it says.. (its dutch)
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What about Cous Cous? This is low in fat, however it is high in carbs....
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Or chicken or turkey?? I know these actually have fat content, but they're not extremely high :smile:
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Quorn, cottage cheese
  • JPitbull91
    JPitbull91 Posts: 33
    Options

Im on a 12 week ripping up programme.

Its all about high protein (1.5grams per lb of Lean body weight)
    medium carbs
    low fat
    low sugar

the first 4 weeks its very low fat 40grams a day
    the next 4 weeks bump upto 70 grams but lower the carbs
    last 4 weeks drop the carbs right down and up the healthy fats to 90g

Its just a nutrition programme im following by Ben Noy (reflex nutrition cover model) for fat loss and muscle maintainence!!
  • JPitbull91
    Options
    thanks for all the replies! :) have taken them onboard!
  • JPitbull91
    Options
    Uhm... Idk. Salad without dressing. But i dont think youre looking for a very light meal, right?
    I found:
    Endive Radish Salad, which has zero grams fat. It has 45 calories so maybe youd just take a reaaaally big serving? Idk.
    Asparagussoup has 1 gram of fat
    Steamed pancake roll (zero grams)

Though soup would be excellent actually.
    I found a website with low fat recipes but i dont think you can understand what it says.. (its dutch)

thanks alot!!! :) x
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    White fish, shrimp etc
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Egg whites, bit boring but I do mine with a tiny bit of butter and spinach, but you could probably cut the butter out.
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you could do a bunch of egg whites cooked with spinach, maybe with salsa on top for flavor.

Wow, your diet is incredibly low-fat! I'd freak out. Can handle low-carb....low-fat would leave me starving to death!
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options

Im on a 12 week ripping up programme.

Its all about high protein (1.5grams per lb of Lean body weight)
    medium carbs
    low fat
    low sugar

the first 4 weeks its very low fat 40grams a day
    the next 4 weeks bump upto 70 grams but lower the carbs
    last 4 weeks drop the carbs right down and up the healthy fats to 90g

Its just a nutrition programme im following by Ben Noy (reflex nutrition cover model) for fat loss and muscle maintainence!!

eat the same lean meats everyone else does.... the problem isnt finding protein without fat, its avoiding fat the rest of the time.. You'll be on a pretty "clean" diet.... I hate to describe it that way, but, you'll be eating like "those people".
  • vaidajurgaityte
    vaidajurgaityte Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :wink: Loooots of egg whites with prawns ( if you like see food)

0 fat chicken breast mortadella. I have this one every morning with my breakfast. In fact that product is not only fat free, but has almost no carbs.

Well, I guess you either stich to veg today, that will cheer your day up a bit :ohwell:
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    enjoy your chicken breast and tuna op
  • grandevampire
    Options
    Whey shakes all day long ! Just kidding. Well not really, if you are dead set.

Is it not okay to be a couple grams off on one day or...? I just can't imagine that one or two percent difference in your macros could ruin your whole diet. After all, the percentages are already estimates arbitrarily set when compared to your body's actual operation...your body doesn't know/care if it's 30.000%/40.000%/etc.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Let us know what you did?
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Boiled egg whites, fat free cottage cheese, chicken breast, veggie soup, fat free Greek yogurt, ham steak.........yeah that's all I've got lol. Good luck!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

^^ This

My calorie goal is between 1900-2000 and my fat goal is 72g minimum. Fats should be a "floor," not a "ceiling."
  • JSA17
    JSA17 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Buy a container of spring mix salad and one small can of tuna that's already flavoured. Mix together and voila! Add some raw veggies on the side to fill you up and you're good to go. Easy, cheap and filling :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    The real way to get ripped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYHAR8Xzsyo