5'9 ladies

Options

Replies

• nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my goal right now is 160. Depending on how I feel/look I may try for 150.
  • marshmallow8663
    Options
    I am almost 5'9" and I'd like to be around 165-170. I'm at 177 right now, getting close!
  • Lepouxo
    Lepouxo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and currently 132 lbs from 154 lbs. Was aiming for 130. Will see.:smile:
  • Kelsiecol
    Kelsiecol Posts: 4
    Options
    Im 5'10"weigh and currently weight 265lbs(just started this adventure). My first goal is 200lbs, then hopefully 180lbs or less :-)
  • fuzzymop55
    fuzzymop55 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a goal size, not goal weight. I want to be a size 2. I have a small frame and I look better slim. In a 6 I look chubby. LOL My guess in weight is 115-130

I"m not sure if that's healthy for your height. I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 120lbs. You have a lot more inches on me.
  • LeLouSatan
    Options
    I'm 5"9 and my goal is 168lbs, which is about 12 stone :)
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    My goal is 145. When I was younger, I weighed 125 but I was tooooo skinny. At 135, I felt comfortable and looked great/healthy. Now that I am 45 with 4 surgeries in the past 6 years due to an accident, my goal is to be healthy and as fit as I can be with the limited exercise I can do. 145 seems reasonable and attainable.
  • SlenderKimber
    SlenderKimber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8' and goal weight is 145.

A weight of 125 would be way to skinny.
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and half (AHHHHH, so close!) LOL, hope you don't mind me leaving a reply, my goal weight depends, it was originally 135, but people kept badgering me saying it'd be too skinny, so, to please them, I changed it to 156, if I get there and think I could spare to lose a few pounds, though, I will.
  • draworange
    draworange Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8 and I am aiming for 160, 150 would be ideal. I have wide shoulders and a big frame. When I was at 138 once (in another world) I looked really anorexic.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see everyone having realistic goals! I'm also 5'9" and my goal weight is around 150-160. Like everyone else, I will reevaluate once I get closer. It's all about feeling good in my skin and gaining confidence, so that hopefully one day I can meet someone special.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5"

I started at around 278 pounds. My first goal was to get under 200. When I got there, I thought 175 would be good. When I got there, I thought 165 would be good.

When I got to 165, I went into maintenance for 4 months, still dropped a little bit, and was maintaining for a few months between 155-157.

Recently, I've decided I'm still not happy with my belly. The rest of my body looks amazing, especially considering I'm 40 years old, a mother, and have lost over 125 pounds. But that BELLY, argh!

I'm shooting for 145 now (currently 150.8), but 139 is looking pretty good and possibly doable too. That would put me at exactly half my starting body weight.

I'm a tad bit obsessive/compulsive, so I would really love to get to 139, but I also have to squash the compulsive tendencies when they come up. So, if I look and feel great at 145, that's where I'll stay.

Okay, that was really a long, drawn-out answer to a very basic question.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Currently 146 and want to aim for 140-145......but I'm quite happy where I am now!!!

5'9" - Also currently 146. Aiming for 140 (because who doesn't love a nice round number :wink:)
    My true focus though, is on lowering my body fat a few percentage points.
  • Sarah_L_S
    Sarah_L_S Posts: 121
    Options
    Me too! 146 now. Anything 140 or just under would be ideal (140=10 stone in the UK).
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and while I got down to 144 about 10 years ago, I'm now shooting for 150-155 for a reasonable range. 144 was too low for my body to maintain and still live my life. Also, I'm now well into my 40's which means 1) it's harder to lose, and 2) I don't care nearly as much, but I still want to feel good about my bod.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I think I am happiest at 135/6lbs for my height... 5ft 9. I have been lower but cant maintain it. I am just over 140lbs now, but building muscle and toning. So 4lbs to come off would be great!!
  • baristagirl7
    baristagirl7 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 , 46 years old with a seventeen year old daughter and fifteen year old son. I am on a mission to get down to 135 which was my weight prior to having children. It will not be easy, but I find that as I get older the weight does not come off as easy as it used to. Being a lot more active lately so hopefully I can tone up some and not get hung up on the numbers - although that is easier said than done.

You can do it! Not matter what age you're at. I have some awesome programs. The brand New T25 is a 25 minute workout 5 days a week. And it comes with an awesome food guide.
    I am 5'9 and I am 140. I don't have the 6 pack abs yet but that is my GOAL:) But I feel good in clothes!

Add me as Friend anyone!
  • baristagirl7
    Options
    I am 5'9 and weight 140:) I have been workingout since Novermber 2012 religiously to TurboFire! Which I love. I also purchased RebAbs which helps me switch up my workouts and target different areas:)

My Goal is to be 135 and have my abs showing! I want to LOOK fit not skinny!

Who's with me?

I am thinking about starting a new program T25:) If anyone wants to start up a new challenge Let me know!
  • baristagirl7
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5"

I started at around 278 pounds. My first goal was to get under 200. When I got there, I thought 175 would be good. When I got there, I thought 165 would be good.

When I got to 165, I went into maintenance for 4 months, still dropped a little bit, and was maintaining for a few months between 155-157.

Recently, I've decided I'm still not happy with my belly. The rest of my body looks amazing, especially considering I'm 40 years old, a mother, and have lost over 125 pounds. But that BELLY, argh!

I'm shooting for 145 now (currently 150.8), but 139 is looking pretty good and possibly doable too. That would put me at exactly half my starting body weight.

I'm a tad bit obsessive/compulsive, so I would really love to get to 139, but I also have to squash the compulsive tendencies when they come up. So, if I look and feel great at 145, that's where I'll stay.

• baristagirl7
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5"

Opps didnt mean to post that BLANK>
    So Great Job on your Amazing weight loss!
    What are you doing to workouts to tighten that belly?
    I would love to introduce you to a few!