Anybody Else Looking to get Lean?

Options
2»

Replies

• rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've got between 15 and 20 lbs. left to my "goal". 15 lbs. to 125 which is where I really would like to be, but if I get there and decide I'd rather be at 120, then I'll tone to get there.
    I know I'm toning because it's taking me 2-3 weeks to lose a pound. Bring on the muscle baby!
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I have about 7lbs to my goal weight (I did have 2lbs but then got married and went on an all-inclusive fantastic honeymoon in the caribbean so here I am :). And I am definitely all about toning, toning, toning.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • angie0184
    angie0184 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    same boat, @139 now, trying to get to 125 and tone up. Haven't lost a single pound in 9 days, but my jeans are getting looser, so I'm assuming the fat is being replaced by muscle. Going to measure soon to be sure.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on the great success!

I am new and looking to lose 15-20 lbs and tone up.

I lost all my muscle tone due to a running injury and I'm just starting back to working out.

So far my routine is:
    Monday and Wednesday - 45 minute yoga class
    Tuesday and Thursday - 45 minute weight training class
    3 times a week 5 km walk with 1 minute run intervals.

Next month I am hoping to bellydance one night a week.

I am looking forward to sharing and hearing what everyone is doing to get to their goal.

Karen
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Add another one to the boat! I've lost 15# and reached a good lean level. Now I am just hoping to maintain it year round. Summertime is "easy" because I run so much, we'll see how the winter goes. I generally eat healthy by sticking to eating whole foods as much as I can, but I could always improve there. I run 3-5 times a week anywhere from 3-10 miles at a time. I try and do yoga at least 2x week and have recently gotten back into resistance training again. I used to be a gym rat but now I just do lots of push-ups, pull ups and various at home dumbell exercises.
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Same here! Honestly, I dont even really look at the scale. It is more about how my clothes fit and how I look. :)
  • determined99
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooo i just need to tone up 11 pounds.........ive been on MFP for 5 days now and im so determned this time.....would love to meet people in the same boat. I usually eat well and excercise on a regular basis but i just need that extra motivation...........any tips would be great!! im very social ............would love to make some freinds too!:happy:

I wish everyone who's on the same journey all the best! For those who have much more to lose then i do keep up the good work.....you will get there eventually if you are positive :smile:
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Me also, looking to lose about 14lb, 2lb already, had been 4 but then had a holiday :-(

But back to it now!!!!

Any tips/recipies always welcome!!! xx