Hottest By August looking for 4 more members

Options
I am starting a new private group called Hottest in August - I am looking for 14 MOTIVATED ladies to join. i want to keep it small and i want people who plan on being very active in the group- ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT

This group will start July 1st and End August 31st - the goal is to lose 15 pounds, a big goal, but I think we can do it!

Each week I will post a master challenge and each day a member will post a mini-challenge, we will workout what days you will post once all members are joined. ***If you decide to join YOU will be asked to post a mini-challenge once every two weeks!!!!!***

On weigh-in day the member who has lost the biggest amount will be the Star of the week and each member is to inbox or write on her wall if you are friends a congrats message - As a group we will vote for what day weigh-in day should be -** If you joined you will be required to weigh in weekly***

If you are interested please let me know, please do not join this group if you will betoo busy, not-active or unmotivating. I am wanting te ladies in this group to become close and really talk on a day or everyother day bases.

Also you can be on your first 15 pounds or your last 15 pounds but you need to have 15 pounds to lose for the group

Any questions, let me know, have a pal you think would like the group, let me know!

Replies