What makes you HAPPY today?

Options

Replies

• MySignaturecolour
    MySignaturecolour Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It's the freakin weekend!

I get to spend one more day with my bestfriend before she goes back home to Charlotte.
  • Lo65
    Lo65 Posts: 33
    Options
    It's my Dad's 83rd birthday today and he is alive and well! Most of the family is getting together tonight at Johnny Carino's for dinner to celebrate, and I have already picked out what I am going to eat and it's not too bad on my diet. Yay! I'm feeling healthy and well and today is a good day!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i made progress on my OHP! after months of none at all!! *dance*
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Pasta & Cheese. <3
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Strawberry picking in the morning.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    In the order that I experienced them today: My wife, coffee, reggae music, the people on my friend list.
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    it's Friday! Need some much needed sleep....even though I am on-call...
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    The fact that I finished my workout program week 3 yesterday. (Fitness Blender)
  • MyseriMapleleaf
    MyseriMapleleaf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am happy today because:

I get to pick up my daughter from her visit with her Dad tonight!

I get to babysit tonight and make some $$$

I get to babysit tomorrow morning for a dear friend whose Uncle passed yesterday. I love her and I love to help- double whammy happy.

I get to help my step-son (12yo) through his first experiences with working for $$. He has gone around our neighborhood and solicited cheap yard care. He has THREE appts this weekend. So happy for him!

I get to spend time with a friend and her son Saturday night (I haven't seen her since April!) AND I get to babysit for another couple and make some more $$$.

And Finally I get to take my kids to the waterpark for the day on Sunday AND my bestie is coming along with her kids.

I LOVE being busy, I LOVE my kids, I LOVE my friends, I LOVE making money and I LOVE being so occupied I don't think about food yet I still get to log hella cardio.

Hope y'all have a GREAT weekend too!! <3
  • inyourfaceskinnywitch
    inyourfaceskinnywitch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cookout with family and friends at my ranch tomorrow and oh yeah, Pay Day!
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I paid off my Van today!!!!!!! So no car payment for awhile!!!! HOPEFULLY! :)
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    waking up to another beautiful day that god has made for me to conquer and enjoy:)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I get to have a PopTart when I get home, whoop
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I live in Calgary Canada and we just came through a devastating flood, 100,000 people evacuated, 5 billion dollars in damages, but the weekend is forecasted for sun, 27 degrees and its a long weekend to boot!
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I spent last night with good friends in my home town...I'm very blessed to have the people I do :)
  • thewisette
    Options
    my awesome weekend coming up. concert at the beach saturday night and a day of nothing but relaxation sunday. BADASS is what I am calling it, eck!!!!!!!!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Woke up to my wife wearing yoga pants. That made me happy.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The idea I have a job this week...:bigsmile:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    That I took tomorrow off to run a race.
    And that I have be assigned some tasks that are to be done Sunday and Monday in my off time. To make up for it, I get Monday night off. As already mentioned is a holiday here and my friends are going out on their boat to watch the fireworks. That means I can go too and it's supposed to be nice.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    CharlotteTheCoffeeLover Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    That after i clock out today at work.... I won't be clocking back in until next Wednesday :-)