How often & when do you weigh, morning/evening?

Options
I do mornings, once every two weeks.

Replies

• Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am BAD...every day, AM and PM...it's like an addiction!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    every sunday morning, I get up go to the restroom, then weight myself completely nude.
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I do each morning.
  • sydoe94
    sydoe94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every morning. Maybe someone who does this twice a day can confirm, but I think you gain weight as the day goes on just because of the food you eat. That's why I do mornings.
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Every morning, stark naked. It's helped me learn that fluctuations from day to day are normal.
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Record once a week but I'll look probably 5 times a week
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Every single morning when I wake up. I have official weigh ins on Tuesday though which is the only time I record my weight.
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I try to weigh myself every 3 days not that that is a good idea though. I weighed myseld yesterday and weighed myself again this morning and I gained a pound over night now why should I let that bothere me? I will not do that again it just put me in the dumps even though I know it could just be water weight because I might have had to much sodium the night before I weigh myself in the morning because I have gone all night without food so feel it would be more accurate STUPID scale!!!!!
  • simoneg14
    simoneg14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Every morning. Maybe someone who does this twice a day can confirm, but I think you gain weight as the day goes on just because of the food you eat. That's why I do mornings.

Yes I think you do, in the past I've been a few pounds heavier in the evening
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    i weight myself most mornings, but i don't stress over the number at all. I'm doing it to kinda gauge if my calorie intake is where it should be.
  • simoneg14
    Options
    I try to weigh myself every 3 days not that that is a good idea though. I weighed myseld yesterday and weighed myself again this morning and I gained a pound over night now why should I let that bothere me? I will not do that again it just put me in the dumps even though I know it could just be water weight because I might have had to much sodium the night before I weigh myself in the morning because I have gone all night without food so feel it would be more accurate STUPID scale!!!!!

I used to do everyday but got obsessed I think. The little extra lbs would get on my nerves lol
  • ajcmoran2005
    ajcmoran2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday even though I know it would be better if I just did it once a week. It is a bad addiction that is hard to break!!! It is really frustrating to see it go up even if I worked out really hard and ate well the day before but it's even more rewarding when the number goes down :).
  • taoistpunk
    taoistpunk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wednesday mornings...I used to be a scale addict, but that just leads to depression and anxiety, so I quit cold turkey.
  • simoneg14
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday even though I know it would be better if I just did it once a week. It is a bad addiction that is hard to break!!! It is really frustrating to see it go up even if I worked out really hard and ate well the day before but it's even more rewarding when the number goes down :).

I agree
  • Rainorshine2013
    Rainorshine2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, before eating or drinking
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning. It gives me motivation to have another good day. I also like to see the trend.
  • timbrom
    timbrom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Every morning I record my weight, and keep a 1 week running average in a spreadsheet. This evens out any day-to-day fluctuations and gives me a much more accurate picture of my true weight.

I usually hop on right before bed and sometimes throughout the day too, just out of curiosity. Because I'm weird and like numbers.
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    When I remember, normally every 4 to 8 weeks at the weekend and in the middle of the day. I use the local boots store scales so I pop in mid shopping trip :smile:
  • jdp9130
    jdp9130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    First thing every Friday morning is when I record it. May weigh occasionally other times during the week but Friday morning is when I would be at my lightest for the week.
  • rhiannon737
    rhiannon737 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    mornings, try to only weight in once a week but its more like 2 or 3 times- just cant help myself